Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2003
1129 posts
6 upvotes
North Vancouver

LF Vietnamese Avocado Shake in GVRD

whatsinaname wrote:i didn't add any sugar, maybe that's the problem.

jumbotron, i've never been to vancouver but i'm sure that most places that sell pho would have avocado shakes. just ask the waitress next time you go to a pho place.
whatsinaname has sparked my quest to try one of these - anyone in Lotusland know where I can find one. We haven't had Pho in about 10 days, so I think we are due and the weekend is a good place to start.

Where to go for the green shake?
6 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2003
1129 posts
6 upvotes
North Vancouver
Jumbotron wrote:whatsinaname has sparked my quest to try one of these - anyone in Lotusland know where I can find one. We haven't had Pho in about 10 days, so I think we are due and the weekend is a good place to start.

Where to go for the green shake?
Still no suggestions or Pho in this belly this weekend - maybe these shakes aren't a local phenom...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2003
7918 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
im thinking of making it myself

once i get a blender from home depot

maybe try the pho restaurant by T&T Supermarket on east first street

they seem to have a not too bad drinking menu although i havent noticed avocado drink there
only went there once
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2003
1129 posts
6 upvotes
North Vancouver
Evil Techie wrote:im thinking of making it myself

once i get a blender from home depot

maybe try the pho restaurant by T&T Supermarket on east first street

they seem to have a not too bad drinking menu although i havent noticed avocado drink there
only went there once
Pho by T&T? I'll try it - is it the one on Renfrew or Rupert or is it right in the mall itself? Always looking for good Pho - still like Pho Hoang on Main around 18th or 19th.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5253 posts
191 upvotes
Calgary
there is a new pho place near hastings and nanaimo called 'pho 88' (i think thats the name)...it had pretty good pho with good cuts of meat...also tried the avocado shake and it was really good too...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2003
1129 posts
6 upvotes
North Vancouver
markj wrote:there is a new pho place near hastings and nanaimo called 'pho 88' (i think thats the name)...it had pretty good pho with good cuts of meat...also tried the avocado shake and it was really good too...
So I'll find the elusive shake there? or have you tried it else where?

Thanks
Sep 21, 2004
13 posts
good place for Pho is Pho Van (one on Fraser & one in Chinatown) don't know about their shake though?!

And a good one for some authentic food is Le Do on Hasting (near Nanaimo) good green papaya salad.
× < >