Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers

LG 55LB6300 LED Smart TV IPS Panel - $849

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2014 10:14 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2003
1007 posts
412 upvotes

[Canada Computers] LG 55LB6300 LED Smart TV IPS Panel - $849

Canada Computers has the LG 55LB6300 LED Smart TV for $999.20. However, they have an additional $150 bundle discount as well. I went in-store and got a $8 HDMI cable (they might give you the bundle discount without actually having to buy the cable)

This brings the total price to about $857 +Enviro Fee + tax.

The cheapest I have seen this TV to date! It has really good reviews online. Stock levels don't show much left, so I'd jump on this if you're in the market.
30 replies
Nov 14, 2013
498 posts
160 upvotes
Brampton, Ontario
I am been eyeing this TV, I am going to try to PM this on Sunday at FS and report back!
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2003
1007 posts
412 upvotes
mingyang wrote: still showing 999 after cable
If you want to bundle with a cable, you have to buy it in store. The bundle discount online will only work with one of the options you see at the link.
Nov 14, 2013
498 posts
160 upvotes
Brampton, Ontario
I was able to PM this at Future Shop but it was a nasty 2hours wait. Manager refused to recognize Ncix as LG authorized dealer. Called future shop customer service, who are willing to do it and took complaint down. Next thing you know manager is like we will do it.
Dec 27, 2011
59 posts
41 upvotes
Cole Harbour
I walked into BestBuy just an hour ago and bought this TV for $849. Showed them the price on NCIX.com and they matched it. It was already on sale for $300 off but this took off another $150
Deal Addict
May 20, 2004
3374 posts
973 upvotes
Calgary
I've got 4 LG IPS panels of various sizes in my house. Love these! Great deal.
Mar 18, 2008
550 posts
221 upvotes
blurx wrote: The reviews are okay...people are saying the picture quality isn't as great compares to Samsung and Sony (http://www.rtings.com/reviews/tv/lcd-led/lg/lb6300)
What is your take on it OP?
IPS panels suffer from lower black levels than the VA panels used by Samsung and most of the Sonys, so they will appear dark grey and the picture will look a bit washed out when viewing in the dark or a low lit room. It won't be as noticeable when the lights are on. They have better viewing angles which would be the reason to choose one. The LGs tend to be more reflective too.
Feb 3, 2010
270 posts
38 upvotes
Just got it price matched at Future Shop with NCIX.COM even though it's on back order, and also got the shipping waived. Total including tax and fee is approx 981.00
Mar 1, 2006
756 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
CongeeBongee wrote: Looks like NCIX has the same price online (+ free shipping) without the sketchy in-store deal: http://www.ncix.com/detail/lg-55lb6300- ... 4-1524.htm
Sketchy in-store deal? The reason its in-store is because you need to book a delivery date at a store. Available delivery days/times can be limited. You should be able to order for pickup without any issues.
Feb 3, 2010
270 posts
38 upvotes
88wingnut wrote: Sketchy in-store deal? The reason its in-store is because you need to book a delivery date at a store. Available delivery days/times can be limited. You should be able to order for pickup without any issues.
Buy it from FS, better return policy
Aug 5, 2008
488 posts
170 upvotes
Quebec
CC is now offering up to $200 bundle discount so it's another $50 OFF from the OP price.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
4409 posts
819 upvotes
BuSteR462 wrote: CC is now offering up to $200 bundle discount so it's another $50 OFF from the OP price.
thank you!
Dec 9, 2011
77 posts
67 upvotes
Not sure if BB/ FS will price beat NCIX $850-ish anymore. NCIX says back order when I am looking at it just now.
For CC online (I'm in Calgary, no in-store deal here), I tried to pick a silly not even useful wall mount for $35 to save another $200.
I also tried to bundle with the Sony Factory Reconditioned BD disc player for $59.99 to save another $200.
Both items are not really useful for me, so still debating, lol
Or should I wait for Black Friday deals... hm...
Happy Shopping
Nov 14, 2013
498 posts
160 upvotes
Brampton, Ontario
EndLessLoop6 wrote: Not sure if BB/ FS will price beat NCIX $850-ish anymore. NCIX says back order when I am looking at it just now.
For CC online (I'm in Calgary, no in-store deal here), I tried to pick a silly not even useful wall mount for $35 to save another $200.
I also tried to bundle with the Sony Factory Reconditioned BD disc player for $59.99 to save another $200.
Happy Shopping

Futureshop Customer Care on the phone will, they were willing to do it for me since the store manager was being the biggest douche but he did it anyways after 2 hours. Call them and try your luck.
Feb 3, 2010
270 posts
38 upvotes
EndLessLoop6 wrote: Not sure if BB/ FS will price beat NCIX $850-ish anymore. NCIX says back order when I am looking at it just now.
Happy Shopping
FS will as long as you can order an item and still get it at that price. I ordered through customer service and they price matched it, even matched the free shipping by adding 50 to the total discount. Total approx 980 tax and fee included
Dec 9, 2011
77 posts
67 upvotes
Thank you Dsidhu and shenzi13.
I am in the market for a 55" TV, my older 47" is giving me attitude lately.
In both of your replies, sounds like FS will do the price match, great.
Anyone tried price matching BB instead? Just trying to take advantage of Reward Zone as well. ;)
And lots of you are telling me that I should jump in for this deal because Black Friday deals should be similar, right?
NCIX sales ends Nov 6, 2014... really tempting... really

Thanks again

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)