Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Computers

LG 60LB6500 - 60" 1080p 3D Smart LED TV $1099

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2014 5:37 pm
May 21, 2009
32 posts
4 upvotes
toronto

[Canada Computers] LG 60LB6500 - 60" 1080p 3D Smart LED TV $1099

First time posting a deal so please go easy on me for any errors. Listed on the site as $1999.00 but if you use the coupon code COTV000019 to get $900 off. If you buy instore you can print the coupon from http://canadacomputers.com/facebook-exc ... index.html . Free delivery within the GTA if you purchase in store. Everything included comes out to around $1280.
20 replies
Jan 24, 2008
734 posts
2 upvotes
Looks like a good deal to me. I am going to get one now at north york location. I've noticed that BB selling it for $1500, FS sells it for $2000
Let's Overclock!! :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1459 posts
1302 upvotes
Gatineau
IPS panels don't have deep blacks. You're better off with the e series vizio at 60"
May 21, 2009
32 posts
4 upvotes
toronto
I bought mine at highway 7 location and they tried to scam me into paying for delivery so watch out. But i think its a fairly good deal.
Jan 5, 2014
46 posts
50 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Looks awesome to me. I'll place the order online later.17 dollars don't seem much for delivery. How's the reputation of Canada computers and LG TV?
May 21, 2009
32 posts
4 upvotes
toronto
$17 is for shipping by fedex. I meant actualy delivery from canada computers. They tried to charge $58 until I called the hea office to confirm free delivery from store. I was kind of skeptical of fedex delivering a 60" so i ordered in store.
Jan 5, 2014
46 posts
50 upvotes
NORTH YORK
sodenoshirayuki wrote: $17 is for shipping by fedex. I meant actualy delivery from canada computers. They tried to charge $58 until I called the hea office to confirm free delivery from store. I was kind of skeptical of fedex delivering a 60" so i ordered in store.
No time for me to order in store now. It's too late. I'll have to pay the 17 dollars
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2010
1432 posts
353 upvotes
If canada computers can sell this tv at around this price of $1099, I can't wait till boxing week for the 65" tv's. :P

So, shipping cost is only $17 by FEDEX for this tv?....that's not bad.
May 21, 2009
32 posts
4 upvotes
toronto
Not bad but if they damage it, its on you to file a claim. Whereas delivery puts the burden on canada computers
Jan 5, 2014
46 posts
50 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Just placed the order. Totally 1305.99 dollars, including delivery. Let's hope everything goes well! How's the customer service of Canada computer ?
May 21, 2009
32 posts
4 upvotes
toronto
brianwang wrote: Just placed the order. Totally 1305.99 dollars, including delivery. Let's hope everything goes well! How's the customer service of Canada computer ?
If you call the head office its pretty good.
Jan 5, 2014
46 posts
50 upvotes
NORTH YORK
sodenoshirayuki wrote: If you call the head office its pretty good.
Good to hear. So the shop will deliver your TV? Wouldn't it also be by fedex?
May 21, 2009
32 posts
4 upvotes
toronto
brianwang wrote: Good to hear. So the shop will deliver your TV? Wouldn't it also be by fedex?
Nope. Mine is delivered by canada computers. Its more convenient too since they let me choose a time and date.
Jan 5, 2014
46 posts
50 upvotes
NORTH YORK
sodenoshirayuki wrote: Nope. Mine is delivered by canada computers. Its more convenient too since they let me choose a time and date.
Yeah, that's much better. Wish I had the chance to go to a store. I'll probably find the TV in front of my door some day after I come back from work.
Banned
Oct 19, 2010
7433 posts
1142 upvotes
Mississauga East
Too bad FS will not PM a coupon
Jan 5, 2014
46 posts
50 upvotes
NORTH YORK
sodenoshirayuki wrote: Nope. Mine is delivered by canada computers. Its more convenient too since they let me choose a time and date.
My order status still says pending. The shipping method says Canada computers' shipping. Not sure what that means.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
2207 posts
692 upvotes
Toronto
Coupon won't work for me. Price is now showing $1499 though. Anyone else having this issue?
Jan 4, 2007
146 posts
37 upvotes
It was working Sunday the 23rd but the coupon don't work since Monday. Looks like it was a one day deal.
May 21, 2009
32 posts
4 upvotes
toronto
brianwang wrote: My order status still says pending. The shipping method says Canada computers' shipping. Not sure what that means.
From CC site:
All orders are shipped by either FedEx, Canada Post, UPS or Purolator. You may indicate your preference via email or phone. However, Canada Computers & Electronics reserves the right to select the carrier of its choice. All appropriate packaging materials are used to meet the shipping requirements of the carriers.

So i think its one of those carriers.
May 21, 2009
32 posts
4 upvotes
toronto
2K6TSX wrote: Coupon won't work for me. Price is now showing $1499 though. Anyone else having this issue?
Weip wrote: It was working Sunday the 23rd but the coupon don't work since Monday. Looks like it was a one day deal.
First page says deal expires on 23rd. Coupon also say weekend deal only.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)