Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

LG Electronics Front-Load Washer WM3770HVA PM Lowe's $898-10%

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2018 1:57 pm
Apr 27, 2015
165 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Home Depot] LG Electronics Front-Load Washer WM3770HVA PM Lowe's $898-10%

LG WM3770HVA on sale at homedepot for 898.

Pm Lowes for additional 10% off.

https://www.lowes.ca/washers/lg-52-cu-f ... appliances
Last edited by TomRFD on Nov 15th, 2018 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited retailer
21 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9238 upvotes
The NORTH
Costco carries this for $944. Just in case you prefer Costco's warranty with free delivery and free haul away of old washer.

Seems to have mixed reviews online.

Just showing an alternative.
Last edited by kr0zet on Nov 15th, 2018 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 27, 2015
165 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto, ON
If you pm with lowes, its $808.2 plus Delivery.
Aug 10, 2010
670 posts
834 upvotes
lowes is $948. How did you get it for $808.2?

Also, costco has 2 years warranty while lowes only has 1 year.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2016
1525 posts
1657 upvotes
ON
Weren’t people having issues with their Samsung/LG appliances in the past? Have these brands improved now?
”If you buy things you don’t need, soon you will have to sell things you need.”
Apr 27, 2015
165 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto, ON
shoppingsheep wrote: lowes is $948. How did you get it for $808.2?

Also, costco has 2 years warranty while lowes only has 1 year.
Lowe's will price beat it by 10%.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135818 upvotes
888888 upvotes
My samsung broke down after 2 years.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5217 posts
7141 upvotes
Toronto, ON
LG dishwashers are decent, but it's nearly impossible to get parts for them in Canada because LG doesn't like to sell parts to retail and they prefer to promote their fixed rate repair program.

Sears was the only better supplier before they went away. Most Canadian online stores will only sell you basics, like hoses and gaskets. You are SOL if you have sensors or pumps go.

LG is much better than Samsung dishqashers though. Avoid Samsung DWs at all cost no matter how nice they look and how cheap they are.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
4047 posts
3277 upvotes
Ottawa
This is a nice washer and a decent price, got my 3570 from HD after a PM with BB for roughly $800+tx ($1600+tx for the set) a few years ago so about the same at this one. The matching 3570 dryer is also on sale for the same price at HD.
From the reviews that I've read online and on RFD, I've been avoiding Samsung for ANY appliance, even from Costco. I've been using only LG laundry sets in the last 10 years (4 sets, moving and having rentals) and no problems so far. For dishwashers, I'm using Bosch for the last 7+ years and have heard very good things about them.
Last edited by gumby on Nov 15th, 2018 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 31, 2015
530 posts
518 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kijijis3lling wrote: Lowe's will price beat it by 10%.
They wont price beat the warranty or the delivery... i've tried
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2008
1953 posts
829 upvotes
Purchased the previous version of this washer and broke after 1.5 years.
No warranty but I managed to track it down to a single wire in a wiring harness.

Finish has come off due to a leak.

Wife says that she wouldn't buy it again.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
3171 posts
2298 upvotes
Barrie
TorontoBORN wrote: They wont price beat the warranty or the delivery... i've tried
I was able to price beat Bad Boy at Lowes 6 weeks ago and received the free delivery as well.
Mar 13, 2006
114 posts
85 upvotes
There are some crazy water hammer issues with LG machines in the past. Not sure if this has been fixed. Buyer beware. I'd never purchase again. Despite hammer arrestors, the only strategy that had decreased the hammer was choking the water feed line. Tub takes longer to fill but the valve that causes the issue in the machine is unable to get enough water to amplify the issue.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1954 posts
1477 upvotes
er34er34 wrote: LG dishwashers are decent, but it's nearly impossible to get parts for them in Canada because LG doesn't like to sell parts to retail and they prefer to promote their fixed rate repair program.

You are SOL if you have sensors or pumps go.

Can you elaborate on this? If you purchase extended warranty at home depot for example after buying LG appliances there, are you covered for LGs fixed rate repair program?
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5217 posts
7141 upvotes
Toronto, ON
adilh53 wrote: Can you elaborate on this? If you purchase extended warranty at home depot for example after buying LG appliances there, are you covered for LGs fixed rate repair program?
Yes, the fixed rate repair program is for after warranty period.

https://lgoutofwarranty.ca/en/main/home.do
Dec 17, 2015
458 posts
156 upvotes
Burlington
jayess wrote: There are some crazy water hammer issues with LG machines in the past. Not sure if this has been fixed. Buyer beware. I'd never purchase again. Despite hammer arrestors, the only strategy that had decreased the hammer was choking the water feed line. Tub takes longer to fill but the valve that causes the issue in the machine is unable to get enough water to amplify the issue.
I have this machine for 2 years now. In the beginning of ownership, water hammer was insane, I thought it was gonna burst the pipe. But it has since gone away. It no longer water hammers.

I do not have water softer, just household filter right after the meter. Mostly wash with cold water.
Nov 26, 2003
691 posts
640 upvotes
GTA
er34er34 wrote: LG dishwashers are decent, but it's nearly impossible to get parts for them in Canada because LG doesn't like to sell parts to retail and they prefer to promote their fixed rate repair program.

Sears was the only better supplier before they went away. Most Canadian online stores will only sell you basics, like hoses and gaskets. You are SOL if you have sensors or pumps go.

LG is much better than Samsung dishqashers though. Avoid Samsung DWs at all cost no matter how nice they look and how cheap they are.
Amazon.com is a good source for LG parts. Though you'll usually need to use something like crossborderpickups to get them into canada.
gumby wrote: This is a nice washer and a decent price, got my 3570 from HD after a PM with BB for roughly $800+tx ($1600+tx for the set) a few years ago so about the same at this one. The matching 3570 dryer is also on sale for the same price at HD.
From the reviews that I've read online and on RFD, I've been avoiding Samsung for ANY appliance, even from Costco. I've been using only LG laundry sets in the last 10 years (4 sets, moving and having rentals) and no problems so far. For dishwashers, I'm using Bosch for the last 7+ years and have heard very good things about them.
My LG washing machine has also been excellent. My Bosch dishwasher on the other hand died at the seven year mark--the German made circulation motor.
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5217 posts
7141 upvotes
Toronto, ON
stang wrote: Amazon.com is a good source for LG parts. Though you'll usually need to use something like crossborderpickups to get them into canada.
Sure, but that takes too long. I'll be divorced if the dishwasher is broke for more than a week.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1027 posts
1096 upvotes
Vancouver
Solid price for a highly rated washer, 83pts at Consumer Reports and on their recommended list. LG's fixed-price repair service is excellent too.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)