Cell Phones

LG G3 died, please help me to get a new phone (TMS/Wow)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2017 8:14 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 30, 2016
752 posts
309 upvotes

LG G3 died, please help me to get a new phone (TMS/Wow)

Dear Sir/Madam,

My LG G3 died yesterday, blue screen is coming i tried with different battery and used few techniques from youtube to save from bootloop but no luck. It's just dead now.

I am with public mobile plan, What should i do now ? Should i go for a new phone at Wowmobile where i can trade this LGG3 for 100$ but i need to buy a new plan there ? Any suggestions welcome. Kindly let me know if there are any good smat phone deals for cell phones with cheap monthly small tab plans.
3 replies
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
If you want to do a Wow trade-in deal, you'll grab a phone on Koodo. You can either switch to Koodo (port your Public Mobile number), or take a phone from them with a random number, and cancel after 90 days. Won't need to unlock a Koodo phone to use on Public (then grab free code on December 1st).
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
Jul 30, 2016
752 posts
309 upvotes
Thanks sir, i will try for that not sure what deals i get in wow. lets c
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
The Mobile Shop is better for a 90 day haul given that TMS is all about the PC points, that can be clawed back if you cancel within 90 days. Galaxy A5 will be a good deal if you get minimum $250 between PC points and refer a friend credits. If PC points climb to $300 on that phone, it's a steal. LG G5's were going for that a couple weeks back.
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]