• Last Updated:
  • Mar 10th, 2015 10:40 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 30, 2014
269 posts
32 upvotes
Ontario
skyblue12 wrote: just out of curiosity.. for those of you who got the LG G3 in canada, did it come with an extra battery? i bought mine off kijiji (it's a korean model) and it came with another battery and charger dock thing.. so even though the battery life hasn't been superb i haven't minded cause i have that extra replaceable battery.

imo it's a great phone, i'm not a huge fan of the camera though. doesn't perform well in low-light conditions and the shutter speed is quite slow.
Mine didn't come with an extra battery and also didn't come with "EARPHONES"! I got the D850 from Fido
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2006
1990 posts
1047 upvotes
Winnipeg
faihaus wrote: Mine didn't come with an extra battery and also didn't come with "EARPHONES"! I got the D850 from Fido
Not supposed to come with earphones. Never has.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1211 posts
135 upvotes
Markham
SpectralMeat wrote: I think the same applies to any Android phones.
If you want re sale value just get an iphone
Note 4 prices will most likely plummet ones S6 comes out in a few weeks. A few months later the Note 5 will be out and so on...
Agree with you on resale value of iPhones. I'm just comparing the prices based on the phones I've bought and sold recently (all of them Android though). The G3 had the most depreciation in terms of resale value.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2006
3849 posts
516 upvotes
Toronto
skyblue12 wrote: just out of curiosity.. for those of you who got the LG G3 in canada, did it come with an extra battery? i bought mine off kijiji (it's a korean model) and it came with another battery and charger dock thing.. so even though the battery life hasn't been superb i haven't minded cause i have that extra replaceable battery.

imo it's a great phone, i'm not a huge fan of the camera though. doesn't perform well in low-light conditions and the shutter speed is quite slow.
No, mine didn't come with battery but I did get the free case. BTW, if your low light on the g3 isn't good, try using Xcam LG. Its a very good camera app
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7286 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
mzkaye729 wrote: Agree with you on resale value of iPhones. I'm just comparing the prices based on the phones I've bought and sold recently (all of them Android though). The G3 had the most depreciation in terms of resale value.
Yeah I did find that strange too. Not sure why that is, because most definitely the G3 is no worst than any of the other flagship Android devices imo.
I actually much prefer the G3 to my wife's Galaxy S5 yet the S5 is a lot more popular.
Steam: SpectralMeat
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
12141 posts
2760 upvotes
Guelph
I was on the fence but now that I read all of your comments I am going to get it in April when my contract finishes up! :D I can't wait now!
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting. Koodo Member
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1765 posts
832 upvotes
Great phone. It's pretty fast considering I had a Nexus 4 before. I love the 4k screen. I used a high resolution shot of the milky way as my wallpaper and the detail you get is unbelievable.

And the price and spec for the phone made it an amazing deal.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5370 upvotes
Its 1 of the most critically acclaimed phones of the yr, based on avg review score from various media as compiled by Engadget. There are so many great Android flagships, it's hard to pick a "best". No phone is perfect, there are flaws with the S5, M8, Moto X 2014, Z3, etc. They're all reasonably comparable overall IMO (of course there are differences, but no single phone is clearly much better than the others)
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7286 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
squall458 wrote: I was on the fence but now that I read all of your comments I am going to get it in April when my contract finishes up! :D I can't wait now!
By then the G4 might be out :)
Steam: SpectralMeat
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
12141 posts
2760 upvotes
Guelph
SpectralMeat wrote: By then the G4 might be out :)
I just checked the release date and your right. It will appear around April/May. I could wait and maybe the G3 will be sold at a killer deal. It wont be flagship but I am ok with that. It happens with every phone. Once upon a time my S2 was such a killer phone...
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting. Koodo Member
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
2326 posts
685 upvotes
Acton, Ontario
I got one from Fido, where can I unlock it ?
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
12141 posts
2760 upvotes
Guelph
Anyone know a good deal on a wireless charging pad for the LG G3?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)