LG G4 for $3.36 The Mobile Shop / Koodo / All Provinces Except QC
- You're in ON or BC (13% HST), could vary slightly in other provinces
- You switch to an AB number as soon as possible post-activation (unless you're already in AB)
- You go on a seasonal hold for 2nd and 3rd billing cycle for the 90 day run (save more by going on seasonal hold sooner)
- (30.40+15.40+15.40)*1.05 = $64.26 (base plan before tab, tax-in)
- $11.30 (first tab installment, taxed at your ON or BC number)
- $11.30 (sim card, same tax deal)
- 230*1.05 (AB sales tax)=$241.50
- -$50 refer a friend
- -$275 in PC points (200k base plus 75k today)
Pay a bit more if you're super lazy and don't switch to an AB number or go on seasonal hold.
I am not responsible for your bootloops.
PC points will fluctuate on this phone throughout the month. Was at 250k total points last Tuesday. Sounds like the deal is today only, but there will be deals throughout the month.
Edit: if Koodo won't let you change your number to an AB number (say you have residency in SK/MB/QC), then you can port in an AB number (or if you're in SK, YMMV, but you could switch to a Lloydminister SK number for AB sales tax), then you can port one in. $5 for a Virgin sim card at any Virgin retailer, or $1 on ebay. Takes a couple minutes to port a Virgin prepaid number to Koodo.
Home service reseller internet + FPL + antenna with streaming on smart TV
Wireless 1 line w/ Virgin on QC plan, few lines w/ Koodo to get phones, couple FreedomPop SIM's for roaming