• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2016 1:02 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 15, 2013
890 posts
158 upvotes
Mississauga
My only single gripe with the phone so far is the 5.3 inch screen. I think flagships should be 5.5+ but I get why they did it. I'm using a 5.5 G3 right now and I guess it'll be only a matter of time on getting before I get used to it.

Samsung's already getting a headstart with a March 11 release in the US. I hope LG doesn't take long because:

already

PS
I like on how the Samsung fanboys will get a free VR headset for early adopters.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19792 posts
3421 upvotes
Woodbridge
Kevin8se7en wrote: People still care what a phone looks like?
Most people cover them with cases anyways. It's not like you're impressing anyone. Lol
Only for those who understand. I don't use cases.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
1600 posts
1610 upvotes
Orleans, ON
bembol wrote: Only for those who understand. I don't use cases.
What is there to understand? Lol

Do you look at the back of your phone? Because I bet you rarely do, so why does it matter. It's not grotesque so it shouldn't be an issue.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19792 posts
3421 upvotes
Woodbridge
That not everyone uses cases and actually appreciate the built and design put into it.

Yes, I love my phones and I do look and admire the back of my nexus 6P.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
1600 posts
1610 upvotes
Orleans, ON
bembol wrote: That not everyone uses cases and actually appreciate the built and design put into it.

Yes, I love my phones and I do look and admire the back of my nexus 6P.
I have a 6P as well.
I guess I just don't needlessly stare at the back or it for no reason at all...
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
3873 posts
1142 upvotes
GTA
froesesp wrote: No doubt, and they are all rectangles anyways. It's always funny when people talk about design.
Well I put a 'clear' case (transparent) to retain the look of the original design.
Those cheap $1-2 cases make the phone look cheap after 1 month of use with the yellowish tint on them and the way they feel to touch, but the high quality ones ~$8-10 online provide much better look, good protection, and slim profile (than most $20 cases sold in nearby shops).
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2010
2602 posts
488 upvotes
DFR Headquarter
Lol the clowns complaining about the looks of a phone. I remembered when the 6p was being leaked, everybody was crapping on its back look but now its selling well. Oh the irony!

Im quite sure 99% of people out there would put a case on their phones no doubt.

Lg g line is the best bang for bucks in the world of flagships hands down. It has the least bloatwares of all the major brands and that really help in real time usage.

After owning the g3, ive got a note 4 and that was a huge mistake. On paper the specs on the note 4 looks good but when it came to multitasking and normal usage, the g3 is far superior. I hate the fact that i have to modify my really expensive phone to make it run better. I thought the high price we've paid should already addressed that issue, NO?

Well nothing will compare to the lg g line for me as i am currently using the g4 and its beyond great
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1615 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto
Ok, the space gray colour looks alright, will probably buy day one:

and regarding "95 percent of cellphone users have a case of some sort"

I've never had a case in 17 years of my mobile history, I maybe drop it once a year with no consequences, and by the time the phone shows the signs of wear it's already irrelevant. Like how clumsy do you have to be, to be needing a case?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)