Liberal studies @ Ryerson

Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2006
2211 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, Ontario
Eternia wrote:
Dec 31st, 2008 9:34 pm
Failure to answer questions in his class leads him to mocking you. Failure to answer really obvious questions leads him into crazier things like banging his head against the wall. Piss him off more and he might begin tossing tables around. He remembers names too, no hiding outside of skipping !

Good stuff.
the guy is so laid back. but he's very engaging and intelligent, but that what makes his so refreshing.

Yeah he'll go a little psycho just to grab your attention, he'll sing snippets of operas and old songs.

he's a real gentlemen to the ladies, he remembers all the hot girls' names and macks on all of them. :cheesygri

his tests and papers are straightforward, from the lectures, just don't ******** or he'll burn you on marking. Critical thinking is key.

Oh yeah, he bares an uncanny resemblance to present-day William shatner, both in appearance and personality.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
9037 posts
357 upvotes
Mississauga
perplexed_one wrote:
Jan 1st, 2009 1:21 pm
the guy is so laid back. but he's very engaging and intelligent, but that what makes his so refreshing.

Yeah he'll go a little psycho just to grab your attention, he'll sing snippets of operas and old songs.

he's a real gentlemen to the ladies, he remembers all the hot girls' names and macks on all of them. :cheesygri

his tests and papers are straightforward, from the lectures, just don't ******** or he'll burn you on marking. Critical thinking is key.

Oh yeah, he bares an uncanny resemblance to present-day William shatner, both in appearance and personality.
BLARG!!!!
its full :S
RFD 36-0-0
Ebay 31-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2008
2170 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
YES GOT INTO THE PCS181!! wooo hooo
Eat, Sleep & Breathe RFD!! :twisted:
Jan 1, 2009
1 posts
Toronto
Hi Guys, has anyone take the GEO 210 before?? if so please give me some feedback.
thanks
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
1471 posts
39 upvotes
Markham
I hate hit how pretty much all the liberal classes are broken in one 1 hr class and one 2 hr class, it would be easier and to have less conflicts if there was one 3 hr class.

The best way to complete your liberals is just do them in the summer. Had a couple of guys who just did their 3 table A one summer and their 3 table B the next summer, it sucked but they were chilling with their regular courses during their regular semesters.

Such a pain to find a decent liberal (like our never ending find for PCS 181 :razz :) during the semester to fit into our schedules.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2003
2091 posts
1 upvote
for someone who is enrolled in PCS181,

do the midterms happen in the one hour lecture or the 2 hour lecture?
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
18942 posts
4051 upvotes
Thornhill
beatbox wrote:
Jan 12th, 2009 1:30 pm
for someone who is enrolled in PCS181,

do the midterms happen in the one hour lecture or the 2 hour lecture?
I'm in section 2 with Buckby and both tests are on the Monday, which is the 2 hour lecture.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2005
2874 posts
208 upvotes
coriolis wrote:
Jan 12th, 2009 2:01 pm
I'm in section 2 with Buckby and both tests are on the Monday, which is the 2 hour lecture.
If id seen you in class today i wouldve said "Hi" :lol:
only if you looked like the girl in your avatar though haha

gotta say shes a pretty cool prof though, spend about 2 minutes trying to figure out where the light was shining from in the blackboard.
:arrow: :arrowu: :arrowd: :arrow: :arrowu: :arrowd: :arrow: :arrowu: :arrowd: :cheesygri :eek:
Dec 30, 2009
2 posts
toronto
zydus wrote:
Dec 6th, 2007 11:01 am
if u want easy then Caribbean studies.

for interesting, take philosophy of religion. and any politics courses taught by abbas gnamo, makes the material interesting
caribbean studies is not easy!!!..lots of reading involved ( unless u are interested in it).
May 23, 2008
162 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
What do you guys think of MUS101 - Intro World/Early Euro Music taught by Gillian Turnbull? Is it easy, average, or hard and what do you do in that course? Does it have a lot of music history and memorization of specific dates and stuff involved?
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
12110 posts
1917 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
What's amazing is that some liberal studies courses aren't even offered. The others that I'm SLIGHTLY interested in are full >.> Still trying to get ACC 110 too.
Penalty Box
May 16, 2006
3774 posts
271 upvotes
wrote: I hate hit how pretty much all the liberal classes are broken in one 1 hr class and one 2 hr class, it would be easier and to have less conflicts if there was one 3 hr class.
I know, I don't understand why they do that, especially at a commuter school. Doesn't seem like Cunningham is teaching anything this semester?

Looks like I'll be doing summers of liberals as well, trying to fit them into my schedule seem next to impossible.
Oct 8, 2018
1 posts
Hello crzy question, was just wondering how you completed these courses did you go to the school or did you do it online