• Oct 18th, 2004 11:27 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Banned
Dec 7, 2003
1330 posts

Licks

I was wondering if anyone knew what the recipe for the glop ( mayo sauce) is.
I just love this sauce and think it would be awsome created with some chicken
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2003
4772 posts
42 upvotes
ranallron wrote:I was wondering if anyone knew what the recipe for the glop ( mayo sauce) is.
I just love this sauce and think it would be awsome created with some chicken

is that the same as their famous GUCK sauce ??..i've seen bottles on sale with the LICKS logo at NoFrills, FoodBasics
"Illegitimi non carborundum" --Latin Proverb

If you want to do something good for your soul, and your own sense of self-worth, help someone secretly and never tell them or anyone else, ever.

Hot deal?

:evil: AVOID ByoLogyc products such as ByoMate!
[OP]
Banned
Dec 7, 2003
1330 posts
Yes hehe i always called it glop lol

I will have to check out that store then i havent seen it before and would love to try some experiements with it
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14371 posts
123 upvotes
Mississauga
YEa, its guck. i thinks it basically garlic mayo
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
Sep 3, 2004
109 posts
Just ask them. If you tell them that you need to know because of allergies, they have to tell you the ingredients.

I love Licks, but I can't stand all the singing and whistling... just shut up and give me a burger!
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
1084 posts
3 upvotes
Côte Saint-Luc
They sell the Guck

just read the ingredients on the back of the bottle!

I dont wanna check cuz I dont want to know how bad it is for me since I love it so much ...
Create your own custom Avatar @ AbiStation
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2004
2731 posts
129 upvotes
Peterborough
You can use mayo as a base for all kinds of sauces.

Thousand Island dressing is basically mayo + ketchup + relish.

So just use your imagination. One of my current favorites is mayo + Franks Chili Lime Hot Sauce as a dip for french fries / frites / yam chips. Yummy.

Mayo + grainy dijon mustard.

Mayo + chopped garlic and/or chopped ginger.

Mayo + ???
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2003
11504 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
A lot of it is mayo, and I think some bread crumbs for thickness...forgot the rest. Didn't work there long enough to really figure it out, hated it enough that it was the least of my concerns. :confused:
Heatware | eBay | (Last updated 12-28-2008)
Jan 8, 2004
814 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
tyrred2 wrote:Just ask them. If you tell them that you need to know because of allergies, they have to tell you the ingredients.

I love Licks, but I can't stand all the singing and whistling... just shut up and give me a burger!
i love the singing and the fact that they ask you your name, i'd always give a funny one like Ruddigar or Seven are the most commons ones i use. i also enjoy the singing, this one time me and a buddy of mine went in there to get lick shakes so gooood, i told the guy that it was my buddy's b-day when it really wasnt and i asked him if he could get the shakes for free and could get a birthday song. and they happily complied lol. i got free milkshakes, a song and a lot of laughs after
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2004
2731 posts
129 upvotes
Peterborough
Headhunter wrote:A lot of it is mayo, and I think some bread crumbs for thickness...forgot the rest. Didn't work there long enough to really figure it out, hated it enough that it was the least of my concerns. :confused:
... mustard, garlic and Worchester sauce ...
Nov 29, 2003
400 posts
revert wrote:i love the singing and the fact that they ask you your name, i'd always give a funny one like Ruddigar or Seven are the most commons ones i use. i also enjoy the singing, this one time me and a buddy of mine went in there to get lick shakes so gooood, i told the guy that it was my buddy's b-day when it really wasnt and i asked him if he could get the shakes for free and could get a birthday song. and they happily complied lol. i got free milkshakes, a song and a lot of laughs after
Hehe, thats kinda shady... oh well, at least ya got free milkshakes!