• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2017 1:11 am
[OP]
Nov 20, 2013
616 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto

[Lids] 12 LIDS of Christmas

Glad I waited until Day2 to buy RVCA hats. Lids has been increasing their weekly sale percentage for the past month with less restrictions.

Here's LIDS daily holiday discount:
Day1 - 40% off Custom Stitching - EXPIRED
Day2 - $18 Hats (RVCA, Oakley, Dope, Cali etc.) - EXPIRED
Day3 - 25% off NFL Sideline Gear - EXPIRED
Day4 - 25% off MLB Authentic Collection & Jerseys - EXPIRED
Day5 - 25% off Team Canada Collection - EXPIRED
Day6CA - 30% off CFL collection - EXPIRED
Day7 - $18 Knits (Toques) --- EXPIRED
Day 8 - 30% off Cold Weather Gear --- TODAY in-store ONLY
Day9 - ?
Day10 - ?
Day11 - ?
Day12 - ? --- 12/15/2017

***Free Shipping***
Last edited by shiftkeyone on Dec 6th, 2017 8:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
The only thing I know for sure... is that I know nothing.
1. Water 2. Sugar 3. Barney
5 replies
Jun 28, 2017
10 posts
1 upvote
Be careful buying from these guys. I bought a hat from them online that ended up being child-sized and they would not take it back.
Jan 19, 2017
302 posts
253 upvotes
perignem wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 10:25 am
Be careful buying from these guys. I bought a hat from them online that ended up being child-sized and they would not take it back.
I dislike when people make mistakes, and don't get the solution they want because the staff actually follow policy, so they take every opportunity to trash them online. You made a minor mistake and didnt see it was childrens, just donate that hat, and move on. Nothing wrong with this vendor at all.
Jun 28, 2017
10 posts
1 upvote
rtookey wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 10:37 am
I dislike when people make mistakes, and don't get the solution they want because the staff actually follow policy, so they take every opportunity to trash them online. You made a minor mistake and didnt see it was childrens, just donate that hat, and move on. Nothing wrong with this vendor at all.
Agreed, except that the hat wasn't marked as such on their website. If a business misrepresents their product and then penalizes the customer for their error, I think it is reasonable for that individual to share their experience online.
May 14, 2007
82 posts
6 upvotes
Vancouver
rtookey wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 10:37 am
I would normally agree with you with other companies, but this is lids. Clearly you haven't purchased or is very fortunate with your purchases.
From my 10 years experience buying from lids, it is a love-hate relationship, stressful at times, but delightful at others, just like marriage.
But you manage to work it out, because they're all you have no other choice in Canada in terms of authentic hat retailers.
Their filter/recommendation was horrendous and is still is, but has improved, yet there are still wrong descriptions or lack thereof.
Even if you checked every description and did your due diligence, they could either send you something that is totally different, or majority of the time, a "defective(deformed as in structure and stitching) not just something you can clean and this also affects sizing.
Pray thee this isn't clearance item, because they never note any of their clearance items as defective, it is a roulette game. You may get one trash easily for donation, which i find distasteful, donating ugly malformed hats, but still better than throwing it to the garbage, but hey to each his own.
So you should stick with regular priced items with minor discounts to be safe, but this is RFD....so like you said MOVE ON, cold.
[OP]
Nov 20, 2013
616 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
TMNT anyone? lol My younger self wishes I had this.
The only thing I know for sure... is that I know nothing.
1. Water 2. Sugar 3. Barney

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)