Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lids

40% off Select NHL and MLB Apparel (Includes jerseys)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2019 7:48 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
1524 posts
2465 upvotes
Hell

[Lids] 40% off Select NHL and MLB Apparel (Includes jerseys)

As usual link doesn't work. Go to lids.ca and see the banner.
40% off Select (not all) NHL and MLB Apparel and headwear. Also includes jerseys.
5% cashback thru gcr. 3% ebates.
Some pretty good deals.
https://www.lids.ca/mlb-nhl-sale-ca
6 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2005
2399 posts
1088 upvotes
Was about to order a Matthews jersey but the reviews say they are nothing like the authentics. Anyone have any feedback on their adidas jersey's?
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. -Wayne Gretzky"
- Michael Scott
Dec 30, 2015
234 posts
384 upvotes
Toronto
Zephyr22b wrote: Was about to order a Matthews jersey but the reviews say they are nothing like the authentics. Anyone have any feedback on their adidas jersey's?
Not the real deal. They are "close" to authentics in the sense that it tries to resemble them as closely as possible aesthetically, but the price reflects what you get (stitching is meh and sizing made with consumer in mind).
Purchased mine a while back and returned it soon after because when I compared it to a friends' jersey, there was a discernible difference.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2005
2399 posts
1088 upvotes
HarryLe wrote: Not the real deal. They are "close" to authentics in the sense that it tries to resemble them as closely as possible aesthetically, but the price reflects what you get (stitching is meh and sizing made with consumer in mind).
Purchased mine a while back and returned it soon after because when I compared it to a friends' jersey, there was a discernible difference.
Okay good to know. So Adizero Authentic Pro is Adidas' "replica" line?

What would their authentic on-ice jersey's, that players wear, be called?
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. -Wayne Gretzky"
- Michael Scott
Dec 30, 2015
234 posts
384 upvotes
Toronto
Zephyr22b wrote: Okay good to know. So Adizero Authentic Pro is Adidas' "replica" line?

I'm unfamiliar with the nomenclature of NHL products (surface-level fan, here), but the comparison was made with a jersey purchased straight from Adidas.
May 18, 2009
463 posts
55 upvotes
Zephyr22b wrote: Okay good to know. So Adizero Authentic Pro is Adidas' "replica" line?

The adizero is the closest you can get to on ice jerseys. Adidas does not sell the on ice versions as of yet (like reebok did). The material isn't the same, nor are the crests. If you want the actual on ice jersey for a team you'll have to go reebok or older.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)