Expired Hot Deals

[Lids] DEAD 50% Off Select Hockey and Football Apparel (mainly jerseys!)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2017 12:24 am
[OP]
Dec 16, 2011
678 posts
382 upvotes
Pointe Claire

[Lids] DEAD 50% Off Select Hockey and Football Apparel (mainly jerseys!)

It's on selected apparel so it can be limited depending on the team and size. However there are some great deals! For example new Leafs jersey for $70, Sammy Watkins or Lesean McCoy jerseys for $75. Tom Brady XXL jersey for $75. Many NHL blank premier jerseys for $70. Then there are the nhl player jerseys at 50% off...some names the price has been inflated however they are going for $120 and less. CHL and WHL jerseys at 50%. Price discounted when added to cart. 5% cashback through gcr.
Add your find below!
Last edited by dogdayafter12 on Feb 16th, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
59 replies
Dec 14, 2016
17 posts
4 upvotes
Good stuff. Been waiting for jersey prices to drop again after Pro Hockey Life had RBK jerseys for $49.99 on Black Friday.

Note, the NHL will switch to the new Adidas branded jerseys next season. So prices might drop even more at some point, but still, good deals for now.
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10197 posts
483 upvotes
Thanks. Bought two Matthews jerseys for $120 each. THey may be switching to Adidas in the near future but with a name, I ain't going to wait.

Anyone know if this is instore as well?
Apr 17, 2015
65 posts
23 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Wait for Galchenyuk jersey to drop in two weeks... Too bad Crosby's Yellow and Black Jersey is still expensive..
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
1784 posts
135 upvotes
Burlington, ON
Of course the jersey I pick from the sale page only shows a 30% discount in cart.
[OP]
Dec 16, 2011
678 posts
382 upvotes
Pointe Claire
ChicoQuente wrote:
Feb 16th, 2017 6:33 pm
Of course the jersey I pick from the sale page only shows a 30% discount in cart.
Same. The one thing I would buy (Sabres hoodie) comes out 30%. Everything else I tried was 50%
Dec 1, 2011
195 posts
21 upvotes
Thx OP. Got a white Witten jersey stitched XXL shipped to store for $84. Just need a Dak jersey now.
Feb 10, 2004
831 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
just tried adding the matthews jersey (both home and away), but both are popping up at regular price in the cart? anyone else having the same problem?
"I had only one superstition. I made sure to touch all the bases when I hit a home run."
- Babe Ruth
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
2173 posts
614 upvotes
If I recalled you can return in store...great prices on jersey. But I'm assuming the name and number are pressed on not stiched on.. (real sports and sport Chek pressed the number and face plates on where speciality jersey ships like ice jerseys and cool hockey stich em on...but they cost a lot more
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10197 posts
483 upvotes
If i recall the jerseys in store were regular and not screen printed.

I think screen print is more common on kids jerseys, NBA and NFL herseys
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
2292 posts
494 upvotes
Lethbridge
Lids?!? Haha, you'll all get your orders delivered just in time for next season!

...If they ship & don't just cancel your order.

Never going through their terrible order tracking or customer service again.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel