Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lids

Lids.ca extra 30% off clearance

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2018 9:24 pm
12 replies
May 16, 2017
406 posts
214 upvotes
lids has clawedback on there deals, i remember few years ago they were giving out hats for 1-2-3$ jays/montreal expos hats included
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2009
1057 posts
729 upvotes
Michmaster758 wrote: Is there a code? It’s not showing up as 30% off for me.
No code; prices as marked... Got me as well
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2005
5991 posts
200 upvotes
they have been cheap the last few years, I remember they used to have 50% off clearance.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2006
1825 posts
465 upvotes
Was way cheaper last year when I ordered hats averaged out to about $12 each.
This time the hats in my cart average out to $22 each.

If you are going to order ebates offers 3% cashback right now
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
It's not extra - the items I was looking at were the same price last week.

They have had actually "extra %" sales before where a further markdown happened at checkout.

Ice cold!
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2006
1825 posts
465 upvotes
kool1 wrote:
They have had actually "extra %" sales before where a further markdown happened at checkout.

Ice cold!
Can confirm this is true and what I ordered last year.

Wouldn't say ice cold though...
The hats I ordered averaged out to $22 each tax in and shipped which is at least 50% off regular price.

I am sure whatever is left over from this sale will be included in the next "further reduced in your cart clearance sale" where hats and sizing are limited.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
charmz wrote: Can confirm this is true and what I ordered last year.

Wouldn't say ice cold though...
The hats I ordered averaged out to $22 each tax in and shipped which is at least 50% off regular price.

I am sure whatever is left over from this sale will be included in the next "further reduced in your cart clearance sale" where hats and sizing are limited.
Will wait it out - 30% off the inflated price of a hat is just not doing it for me.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2006
2077 posts
465 upvotes
North York
placed Steph Curry L size blue jersey in cart, tried to check out and it just got sold out.....
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
1187 posts
751 upvotes
Richmond
slash407 wrote: lids has clawedback on there deals, i remember few years ago they were giving out hats for 1-2-3$ jays/montreal expos hats included
jonkaho wrote: they have been cheap the last few years, I remember they used to have 50% off clearance.
They had 40% off clearance for black friday or boxing day, maybe both. They had 50% off clearance sometime during 2017 for sure because I ordered some hats for dirt cheap. I don't order from lids unless its % off clearance.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
1187 posts
751 upvotes
Richmond
So the way it's worded, there is not an extra 30% off clearance even though the website says that. No harm to the OP it's probably the lids website's fault.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
1759 posts
525 upvotes
Woodbridge
t6lock wrote: So the way it's worded, there is not an extra 30% off clearance even though the website says that. No harm to the OP it's probably the lids website's fault.
It's an extra 30% off clearance, however the price is already adjusted.

Go look at two or three clearance items, and then go to "recently viewed" section near the bottom of the page you're browsing, and you'd see the clearance price prior to the 30% off.

There were 40% off (e.g. BD 2017) and 50% off clearance before. I don't recall 50% happening that often though.