• Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2015 12:37 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Oct 4, 2011
3 posts
MISSISSAUGA

Life Time Athletic in Mississauga

I have read some other threads about lifetime, and all of which are incorrect. I have tried to rely to some of those posts, however they never seem to get posted. so i thought i would create my own thread. I am very familiar with Lifetime's as i have worked for them for the past 4 years and am now i Toronto assisting in opening these clubs. Please feel free and ask any questions you might have
12 replies
Feb 19, 2007
1 posts
what does it cost to have the outside pool rented for 2 hours and what temperature do you plan on having the outside pool set at?
Nov 10, 2005
562 posts
32 upvotes
When is the earliest the gym will be open?

Is there an ETA for opening 24/7?

When will the member advantage discounts be available in canada currently it says US only

Will there be an outdoor tennis court?
Jul 22, 2009
203 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
but what a THREAD FAIL!!!

Does anyone have more information on this gym? I am really interested in finding some membership deals.
Its nice to be important, but more important to be nice.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2006
9874 posts
588 upvotes
Mississauga
xmdkx4u2nv wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2012 3:35 am
but what a THREAD FAIL!!!

Does anyone have more information on this gym? I am really interested in finding some membership deals.

Indeed fail. OP isn't even in proper English.
RFD Users who tell it like it is and aren't sheltered by society's wet blanket:
Syne, a-tree, Shaner, Peckerwood, Anonymouse, Cas77, arisk
arisk wrote:
Oct 15th, 2011 7:45 pm
Banning proper use in a forum such as this simply perpetuates the problem by reinforcing the perspective that all uses of a word are negative.
KorruptioN wrote:
Oct 29th, 2010 9:11 pm
She must be better than all of us real men, at any cost. Feel like talking down to people who don't fit in her narrow-minded demographic? She's got it in spades.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
1288 posts
69 upvotes
Mississauga
What a fail.OP has not even responded to questions one month later.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6162 posts
255 upvotes
Toronto
EPIC FAIL!, maybe the OP can no longer post cuz he/she no longer has a job due to the shortage of people willing to sign up and pay thier outrageous prices.
Ne0's items:Finito
♠ G@mer & t3<h [onnoisseur ♠ Spitting t3<hy lingo since the 80's

Send PM's HERE♠ eBay|600+ ♠ | XB360 GT:Ask? ♠ PSN ID:ILLmatic_KINGPIN
Oct 29, 2010
2 posts
toronto
I was hoping this thread would take off and sorry to see that the OP never came back. But my family did join Lifetime and we are excited for tomorrow's grand opening preview and ribbon cutting. The club will open on Thursday for founding members only and then will have a full opening on Friday. The schedule for group fitness looks fantastic, and there are so many great yoga classes daily. Most classes are early in the morning starting around 6 or so, and few early evening classes. The rock climbing wall looks totally awesome and I can't wait to try it. We got a family membership, so the kids can take swim lessons (for a small additional fee), there are kids yoga classes and rock climbing sessions too. Plus so much more!

The membership is not cheap. Single memberships are $129.99 plus HST. Couples membership is $199.99. Children under 12 are $10 a month and they get two free hours a day in the kids club. I have read the other thread here about how expensive this gym is and everyone thinks the club will fail because no one is willing to pay the monthly dues....but I just dont see that happening. My family and I will be enjoying the club facilities, including that amazing outdoor pool and waterside this summer! And I am sure we will not be the only ones.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
1288 posts
69 upvotes
Mississauga
shoppgirl wrote:
Mar 6th, 2012 4:44 pm
I was hoping this thread would take off and sorry to see that the OP never came back. But my family did join Lifetime and we are excited for tomorrow's grand opening preview and ribbon cutting. The club will open on Thursday for founding members only and then will have a full opening on Friday. The schedule for group fitness looks fantastic, and there are so many great yoga classes daily. Most classes are early in the morning starting around 6 or so, and few early evening classes. The rock climbing wall looks totally awesome and I can't wait to try it. We got a family membership, so the kids can take swim lessons (for a small additional fee), there are kids yoga classes and rock climbing sessions too. Plus so much more!

The membership is not cheap. Single memberships are $129.99 plus HST. Couples membership is $199.99. Children under 12 are $10 a month and they get two free hours a day in the kids club. I have read the other thread here about how expensive this gym is and everyone thinks the club will fail because no one is willing to pay the monthly dues....but I just dont see that happening. My family and I will be enjoying the club facilities, including that amazing outdoor pool and waterside this summer! And I am sure we will not be the only ones.
How long have you worked for Life Time?
Shill post.
Oct 29, 2010
2 posts
toronto
redpattison wrote:
Mar 6th, 2012 4:51 pm
How long have you worked for Life Time?
Shill post.

I do not work for Life Time...I am forunate enough to be a founding member. Which, sadly, you are not. Don't jump to conclusions, and don't be jealous that I can be at the grand opening tonight and that I'll be able to enjoy the club and all its ammenities for months, if not years, to come.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
1288 posts
69 upvotes
Mississauga
shoppgirl wrote:
Mar 7th, 2012 12:51 pm
I do not work for Life Time...I am forunate enough to be a founding member. Which, sadly, you are not. Don't jump to conclusions, and don't be jealous that I can be at the grand opening tonight and that I'll be able to enjoy the club and all its ammenities for months, if not years, to come.
Meow.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2008
2493 posts
157 upvotes
Toronto
shoppgirl wrote:
Mar 7th, 2012 12:51 pm
yeah right
× < >