Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Winners

"Like to Win" weekly movie prizes

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2012 11:32 pm
Oct 26, 2011
13 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario

[Winners] "Like to Win" weekly movie prizes

Hey Everyone,

I found a great new weekly contest from tribute.ca where you simply "like" their Facebook Fan Page to be automatically entered so I thought I would share with all of you !

Contest info:

ALL TRIBUTE FANS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED INTO OUR WEEKLY FACEBOOK LIKE TO WIN CONTEST
Every week Tribute will select one lucky fan to win an exciting movie prize pack. Facebook "Like To Win" winners will be announced weekly.

This week's new "Like to Win" movie prize - THE LION KING Diamond Edition BLU-RAY & DVD. Good luck everyone!
Draws take place every Thursday where one lucky Facebook Fan will win the movie prize pack of the week. Each winner will be contacted directly through Facebook and all winners will be announced via www.facebook.com/tributemovies and via www.twitter.com/tributemag

Rules and Regulations

Enter Here
17 replies
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18727 posts
1669 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
entered thanks :)
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
3190 posts
614 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks!

So we just "like" them and that's it?
2023 Wins: $10 Starbucks GC (Starbucks Summer Game)
Oct 26, 2011
13 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Yep! just like the page and that's it !
Oct 26, 2011
13 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Congratulations to Cody Fairless-Lee Tribute's Facebook Like to Win contest winner for week #1 - Cody's the winner of FAST FIVE DVD Extended Edition! All Tribute Facebook fans are automatically entered to win.
Share with your friends this weeks contest to win LION KING DVD Diamond Edition
http://www.facebook.com/tributemovies?s ... 5096473294

Good luck everyone!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10380 upvotes
I don't have Facebook or Twitter so please put those into the title next time. Lots of other contests on the tribute.ca page with more added each week. Haven't won anything from them so far though...
Oct 26, 2011
13 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Checked the the page today, This weeks winner was announced [QUOTE]Congratulations to Vanessa Barnum, Tribute's Facebook "Like to Win" contest winner for week #2. Vanessa, Tribute hopes you enjoy your FREE Lion King Blu-Ray + DVD Combo Pack!![/QUOTE]
Oct 26, 2011
13 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Check out this week's new "Like to Win" movie prize, THOR BLU-RAY + DVD + DIGITAL COPY COMBO. Good luck everyone!

Remember to "LIKE" Tribute on Facebook to be automatically entered to WIN. Share this great contest with your friends too! Click the link and "LIKE" our page: http://www.facebook.com/tributemovies?s ... 5096473294

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)