Expired Hot Deals

Linda Lundstrom Bankruptcy Liquidation Sale!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2008 11:56 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 10, 2008
338 posts
1 upvote
Toronto

Linda Lundstrom Bankruptcy Liquidation Sale!

Just read in the Toronto Star today that Linda Lundstrom has filed for bankruptcy and that all stores are closing.

According to the Toronto Star (http://www.thestar.com/News/GTA/article/302154), "A liquidation sale of her stock, including her new spring lines, starts Wednesday at her two Toronto stores
26 replies
Mar 12, 2005
987 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
i know what you're thinking, but it's probably just a coincidence that this first-time poster who registered for RFD on February 11th (wait, that's today!) has the initials LLB (that match "Linda Lundstrom Bankruptcy") in his/her username
Winner of an XBox 360... Wednesday October 26th

On December 24th 2005, Trolldealhunter wrote "i dont want to see this year going to waste, last year the Tsunami made me miss the deals" ... talk about perspective when it comes to Boxing Day deals...
[OP]
Feb 10, 2008
338 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Actually - the LLB is something that I have used my entire life - stands for my law degree :P

I have actually been a user of RFD since 2004, just never posted, but always used the site. Thought I'd share for once.
Mar 12, 2005
987 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
like i said.. big coincidence
Winner of an XBox 360... Wednesday October 26th

On December 24th 2005, Trolldealhunter wrote "i dont want to see this year going to waste, last year the Tsunami made me miss the deals" ... talk about perspective when it comes to Boxing Day deals...
[OP]
Feb 10, 2008
338 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Not advertised yet, I don't think.

I saw it online this morning when I went the Toronto Star site...not an ad, just the story that said that the liquidation sale will start this Wednesday. Link to the story is above...

I'm sure the ad will be up tomorrow, I guess?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2001
3785 posts
267 upvotes
Kitchener
z_squared wrote:
Feb 11th, 2008 11:22 am
i know what you're thinking, but it's probably just a coincidence that this first-time poster who registered for RFD on February 11th (wait, that's today!) has the initials LLB (that match "Linda Lundstrom Bankruptcy") in his/her username

And your problem is .....?

Go and read about thread crapping before your attack people posting deals.

Welcome to the board AngeLLB

It is not worth getting irritated, it is not worth it.... Wish everyone happiness, and you yourself will be happy.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2005
2019 posts
64 upvotes
AngeLLB wrote:
Feb 11th, 2008 11:06 am
Just read in the Toronto Star today that Linda Lundstrom has filed for bankruptcy and that all stores are closing.

According to the Toronto Star (http://www.thestar.com/News/GTA/article/302154), "A liquidation sale of her stock, including her new spring lines, starts Wednesday at her two Toronto stores – at 136 Cumberland Ave., and in the Bayview Village shopping centre – and at her factory at 255 Wicksteed Ave."

There is no news about the liquidation sales on the Linda Lundstrom site (www.lindalundstrom.com) yet, but if this is probably something to keep an eye on.

For those of you not familiar with Linda Lundstrom, she is a Canadian designer whose signature piece is the "Laparka".
Because of your ")" after your link, but before the "/url" people aren't getting to the actual article.

Here's the URL for those interested: http://www.thestar.com/News/GTA/article/302154 It was technically posted Sunday morning.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2001
5275 posts
31 upvotes
..I thought she was still a success...with her biz that is.
Who is next?
:twisted:
Nov 17, 2007
39 posts
10 upvotes
look30 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2008 11:59 am
And your problem is .....?

Go and read about thread crapping before your attack people posting deals.

Welcome to the board AngeLLB
Well said Look30 and totally correct.
× < >