Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Coupons

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
LindoF

Fur Pom Toque / Hat Merino Wool Deal

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2019 8:36 pm
Apr 30, 2015
36 posts
31 upvotes
Midland, ON

Fur Pom Toque / Hat Merino Wool Deal

Deal Link:
Savings:
$30.00 OFF
Expiry:
December 31, 2017
Retailer:
LindoF
My wife went last week to this "Pom Party" that LindoF holds at work places, and she bought a wool hat with some fur poms and got a coupon for $30.00 off

Anyway, her friends are all over her new hat, and one of them told me to get some extra pom poms for her upcoming birthday.

I can confirm as of today, the coupon code still works which is PomParty1024
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”
― Henry Ford
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4533 posts
5072 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Lovemydeals365 wrote: My wife went last week to this "Pom Party" that LindoF holds at work places, and she bought a wool hat with some fur poms and got a coupon for $30.00 off

Anyway, her friends are all over her new hat, and one of them told me to get some extra pom poms for her upcoming birthday.

I can confirm as of today, the coupon code still works which is PomParty1024
Any popular colour combos? Kind of surprised that their image doesn't update based off your selection.. maybe im just spoiled.

FYI the coupon is only with a minimum spend of $100, and their normal hats are 99$, unless you pay the extra $50 for coyote fur.
Apr 30, 2015
36 posts
31 upvotes
Midland, ON
Where does it say minimum spend of $100?

I may have gotten lucky because just last Thursday, I used that coupon again to get the $99 pom and hat deal for my Mom. I had to use a different email to sign up and still got the $30.00 off plus the free shipping.

Ya they should have a way to preview before you buy.

I just noticed too they have a sign up email offer too where you get $20 off your first purchase.
― Henry Ford
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4533 posts
5072 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Lovemydeals365 wrote: Where does it say minimum spend of $100?

I may have gotten lucky because just last Thursday, I used that coupon again to get the $99 pom and hat deal for my Mom. I had to use a different email to sign up and still got the $30.00 off plus the free shipping.

Ya they should have a way to preview before you buy.

I just noticed too they have a sign up email offer too where you get $20 off your first purchase.
So weird yesterday it was giving the error and today it accepted it with no minimum spend, my apologies.

What colours did you order? thinking of getting 2 as a present. Also how big is the Medium pom?

Also you cant stack coupons so it's either $30 off or $20 off, just tried.
Apr 30, 2015
36 posts
31 upvotes
Midland, ON
I tried combining those coupons too - Great minds!

To answer your question, my wife picked for my Mom, the "Charlie Cable Toque" in Black and the Medium Gray Raccoon Pom Pom.
It's really nice actually, and the quality of the toques is surprising.
That wool doesn't give you an "itchy" head, according to my wife.

I got my wife the light blue toque with the large pom which is really nice too.
I am thinking of getting another for my daughter for Christmas to keep the peace around the house!
― Henry Ford
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4533 posts
5072 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Yeah any idea of the size difference for medium vs large pom? I wasn't sure so i just got L for both, i figure hard to go wrong with the middle size haha. Thanks for the coupon i'm sure they're gonna like them.

I order charlie cable black w/ natural L raccoon pom, and oatmeal w/ same pom.
Apr 30, 2015
36 posts
31 upvotes
Midland, ON
Update: We exchanged the large pom for an XL and OMG it's huge! They were really cool about the exchange too, their studio is not far from Midland where we live.
My wife loves it, now my Mom and sister-in laws want them too.

I noticed they have a 40% off deal on everything until end of Jan. I think that's the cheapest I've seen them, they make a wicked gift.

Also, it looks like they listened to your suggestion about updating the images, because now they have a build your own.

My wife got some of their fur hair elastics and some other stuff while we were there. The ladies are super nice. The vests are really nice but costly, maybe better with the discount.

Cheers!
― Henry Ford

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)