Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Lindt Chocolate Warehouse Outlet Sale in Mississauga

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2006 12:28 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2005
2722 posts
1754 upvotes
Toronto

Lindt Chocolate Warehouse Outlet Sale in Mississauga

Hey Guys!

Lindt is having a small clearance on some of their items up to 60% off. Not a bad deal! .... although a bad deal for those on a diet ;)

I picked up a box of Wafer chocolates regularly $26.82 on sale for $13.41, a box of Pralines (500g) regularly $34.99 on sale for $20.99, Lindor box (168 g) regularly $9.99 for $4.99, Creme brulee bar (150 g) regularly $5.49 on sale for $2.75 and the list goes on..

7090 Kennedy Rd (N on Derry) in Mississauga
Mon-Fri 9:30 am to 7 pm
Sat 9:30 am to 6 pm
Sun 11 am to 5 pm
16 replies
Jan 12, 2005
191 posts
3 upvotes
Calgary
mmmmm, old chocolate.

actually, i'm sure its fine. this does seem like a good deal. i love lindt.
Deal Expert
Oct 20, 2001
18709 posts
1326 upvotes
Sauga
BillStarr wrote:mmmmm, old chocolate.
:cheesygri Yeah, it's basically old stuff that they have.

I don't think it's really a "sale", though. They opened the outlet just a few weeks ago, and I think those discounts they have will continue indefinitely.
Banned
Apr 2, 2004
738 posts
193 upvotes
Umm...chocolate...I prefer coffee crisp over anything else...

but good bit of discount though
Deal Addict
May 30, 2005
1689 posts
31 upvotes
BillStarr wrote:mmmmm, old chocolate.

actually, i'm sure its fine. this does seem like a good deal. i love lindt.
You are in Calgary you should try chocolate from Bernard Callebaut :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
4413 posts
1557 upvotes
eltonkk wrote:Umm...chocolate...I prefer coffee crisp over anything else...

but good bit of discount though
you haven't had European chocolate much, have you?
first time i've heard somebody say they like an American chocolate bar over all other types of chocolate
Deal Expert
Oct 20, 2001
18709 posts
1326 upvotes
Sauga
goat wrote:you haven't had European chocolate much, have you?
first time i've heard somebody say they like an American chocolate bar over all other types of chocolate
:cheesygri
But just FYI, not all Lindt chocolate is made in Europe...some of it is Made in USA, where they have a couple of factories.
May 8, 2005
393 posts
16 upvotes
Rocky View County, A…
QuadESL63 wrote:You are in Calgary you should try chocolate from Bernard Callebaut :cheesygri
Although NOTHING can compare with Bernard Callebaut, Lindt's are good too...wish they had an outlet here.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
6221 posts
694 upvotes
Quebec
since I joined RFD, I came to know that there is a warehouse for every product on earth in Ontario.
Mar 7, 2004
430 posts
105 upvotes
ontario
Anyone else remember a couple of years ago when Staples was clearing them out for $.99/box?
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2004
2027 posts
59 upvotes
Mmm... I'll have to check it out!
QuadESL63 wrote:You are in Calgary you should try chocolate from Bernard Callebaut :cheesygri
They've got a store in Toronto ... Bloor West Village (sorry I can't remember the exact address). Swiss Masters (York Mills and Bayview) also has good chocolates.
Jan 12, 2005
191 posts
3 upvotes
Calgary
i love that place. i live two blocks away from the kensington location.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2005
1317 posts
52 upvotes
bunnyfoo wrote:Mmm... I'll have to check it out!

They've got a store in Toronto ... Bloor West Village (sorry I can't remember the exact address). Swiss Masters (York Mills and Bayview) also has good chocolates.

Dundas and Royal York
Dec 10, 2006
1 posts
I just returned from my 1st visit to this Warehouse sale. Was disappointed with the prices - I was anticipating reduced costs normally found in an advertised warehouse or outlet sale. Example: Purchased one 2.5 kg bag of Choc Wafers (for Chocolate Fountain) for $29.99.
The store is tastefully (pun intended) set up, and the staff very pleasant and helpful.
The weekday hours are 9:30 am - 7 pm, and I can't remember the weekend hours, but yes, they are open both Sat and Sun.
Go check it out for yourself. Easy access. Easy to find. Just north of Derry Road on Kennedy.
Lois

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)