Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Lindt

KANATA Tanger Lindt Assorted 150/Box 55%OFF - Tanger (National?) #MuffinTopHot #ThunderThighsHot Even Cheaper! $15OFF$30

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2017 10:44 am
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…

KANATA Tanger Lindt Assorted 150/Box 55%OFF - Tanger (National?) #MuffinTopHot #ThunderThighsHot Even Cheaper! $15OFF$30

Savings:
Retailer:
Lindt
Was at Lindt this week-end & loaded up on a Phat box of 150 Assorted (it's about a half inch below the brim, so who knows, they go by weight) & yes, I asked him if the scale is zeroed for the empty box weight haha.

[edit] I think tax in it was $55. I can't believe regular price this box is $100!!!.

It was a struggle choosing which flavours...I think I may go get another box.

They have some great Valentines stuff as well for 50% off.

#betyacanthavejustone
sn00ch wrote: ... if you combine it with the wagjag $15 for $30 offer, the deal is much hotter. Don't forget GCR 4.5% cashback when buying the wagjag credit....
So...eventhough the coupon says restricted to regularly priced items, people have been able to use it for sale items - including this Box. I wonder if this is a ymmv, or Employees don't care OR., more importantly the code simply wasn't configured to not work on sale items haha. We don't care! Reap the Benefits!!!
Valid on all products, including products on sale (except the Lindor 100 count bulk promotion) - at the 13 locations (CLICK (Tuango Sites) to find a location near your place)

Valide sur tous les produits, incluant les produits en solde (à l’exception de la promotion vente en gros de 100 lindor) - 13 Chocolateries Lindt (CLIQUEZ ICI pour trouver une succursale près de chez vous)
Hmmm., so it's only restricting the 100 box. But the 150 box is good to go!
Last edited by bubble.tea on Feb 22nd, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial
14 replies
Mar 12, 2012
353 posts
294 upvotes
Ottawa
My rough estimate is that 3-packs sold everywhere (red colour) are about a $1?
So 150 = 50 3-packs = $50?

So except for the flavour choice, not sure $55 for 150 is hot.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2014
1595 posts
1982 upvotes
Toronto, ON
They've had better deals in the past but if you combine it with the wagjag $15 for $30 offer, the deal is much hotter. Don't forget GCR 4.5% cashback when buying the wagjag credit.

http://www.lindt.ca/world-of-lindt/chocolate-sale/

Discount applied to regularly priced merchandise only. Offer valid while supplies last. Product selection may vary by store. See in store for additional details. Some exceptions apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Excludes gift cards, standard gifting, Maitre Creations & Drinks, and Couverture. Final discounted price is $49.99 Regular retail price of 150 Lindor Truffles: $116.82.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2668 posts
2788 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Great and perfect timing deal, just bought the tuango lindt deal lol
Jan 12, 2008
477 posts
283 upvotes
Lindt are only a deal if it is less then $0.33 a piece

This is the regular price as you can grab Lindt at the dollar store for $1.00 for 3 pieces.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
Not really a deal...
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
666 upvotes
Outremont, QC
sn00ch wrote: They've had better deals in the past but if you combine it with the wagjag $15 for $30 offer, the deal is much hotter. Don't forget GCR 4.5% cashback when buying the wagjag credit.

http://www.lindt.ca/world-of-lindt/chocolate-sale/

Discount applied to regularly priced merchandise only. Offer valid while supplies last. Product selection may vary by store. See in store for additional details. Some exceptions apply. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Excludes gift cards, standard gifting, Maitre Creations & Drinks, and Couverture. Final discounted price is $49.99 Regular retail price of 150 Lindor Truffles: $116.82.
$49.99 - $15 =$35, wagjag credit makes the 150 pics Truffles for only $35 awesome
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2004
2131 posts
797 upvotes
Ottawa
Can I say you are talking about the Lindt store in tanger outlet mall, located in kanata?

LINDT CHOCOLATE OUTLET KANATA
outlet
8555 Campeau Dr #996 Stittsville ON K2S 1B9 Canada
P: (613) 831-9336
L.I.F.E. - Let It Flow Effortlessly - R. McDougal/ Isle of View
Enjoy your candle of life. May it warm you & light your way.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
6179 posts
4805 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
55$ is normal price, don't get fool by those "rebates"!
Alterna Bank Thread

TFSA Portfolio: ATD|CNQ|NA|SJ
RRSP Portfolio: ELV|URI|WSM
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
sn00ch wrote: They've had better deals in the past but if you combine it with the wagjag $15 for $30 offer, the deal is much hotter. Don't forget GCR 4.5% cashback when buying the wagjag credit.
Discount applied to regularly priced merchandise only.... Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion..... Final discounted price is $49.99 Regular retail price of 150 Lindor Truffles: $116.82.
The exception clearly indicates you are restricted to regularly priced.
Disciplinz wrote: Lindt are only a deal if it is less then $0.33 a piece...
For the generic flavours, there is no denying it. However, you'll never find the other 10+ flavours. At best, they only offer a couple in the bags which have ten or so pieces. It's all the other unique ones that if you want - will need to be bought form the source.
carols110 wrote:
... wagjag credit makes the 150 pics Truffles for only $35 awesome
cannot be combined, but GCR, must remember to register for that. & Wagjag.
MoneyHypeMike wrote: 55$ is normal price, don't get fool by those "rebates"!
Well, good to know, I do want to really make a note of it to see what the regular price is.

The question is then - has anybody been able to apply this promotional $15OFF$35 on a SALE purchase - given that it is explicitly restricted?
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
hmmm, seems like the coupon is definitely working on sale items.

That's the best deal then.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
bubble.tea wrote: The exception clearly indicates you are restricted to regularly priced.

For the generic flavours, there is no denying it. However, you'll never find the other 10+ flavours. At best, they only offer a couple in the bags which have ten or so pieces. It's all the other unique ones that if you want - will need to be bought form the source.

cannot be combined, but GCR, must remember to register for that. & Wagjag.

Well, good to know, I do want to really make a note of it to see what the regular price is.

The question is then - has anybody been able to apply this promotional $15OFF$35 on a SALE purchase - given that it is explicitly restricted?
I do think that these stores have the $55 as the normal price on the box.... and $38 for the bag of 100...
And depending on the store, you can use the wagjag, etc. dependent on the cashier you get. In London, they have allowed it, even last time, when the wagjag clearly stated that it could not be used on the 100 truffle value pack.
Price if you can, would be $50, plus tax, minus the $30...
So here in Ontario, $56.49-$30 = $26.49, plus the $15 you paid for the wagjag, so $41.49 for 150 balls!
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28752 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
jackass_ca wrote: I do think that these stores have the $55 as the normal price on the box.... and $38 for the bag of 100...
And depending on the store, you can use the wagjag, etc. dependent on the cashier you get. In London, they have allowed it, even last time, when the wagjag clearly stated that it could not be used .....
So here in Ontario, $56.49-$30 = $26.49, plus the $15 you paid for the wagjag, so $41.49 for 150 balls!
lol. Hot!
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
bubble.tea wrote: lol. Hot!
Yep... oddly enough, they now have a salted caramel one...
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)