Expired Freebies

[Linen Chest] Linen Chest [ON/QC/NB ONLY] - Facebook Promo - Free $10 GC - EXPIRED AS OF YESTERDAY

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2013 11:00 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 15, 2011
37995 posts
5468 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[Linen Chest] Linen Chest [ON/QC/NB ONLY] - Facebook Promo - Free $10 GC - EXPIRED AS OF YESTERDAY

THIS DEAL IS NOW EXPIRED. WAITING FOR MODS TO MOVE TO EXPIRED FREEBIES!

Saw this on their Facebook webpage and apparently if you click the "Like" button you can receive a free $10 gift card and there's no minimum purchase to use this for.

Click here to access the coupon: https://www.facebook.com/linenchest?sk= ... data=dlt-1

Store locator: https://www.linenchest.com/storepickup/ ... dius=20000

The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
Feb 17, 2007
5069 posts
1289 upvotes
Thanks, not very printer friendly :D
[OP]
Jun 15, 2011
37995 posts
5468 upvotes
Richmond Hill
WHO wrote:
Jul 16th, 2013 3:57 pm
Heh ya. You're welcome btw.
Oct 21, 2009
300 posts
103 upvotes
Mississauga
WHO wrote:
Jul 16th, 2013 3:57 pm
According to their FB page:
Linen Chest If you can't print the coupon, you may simply show it from your mobile device.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
5069 posts
1289 upvotes
:arrowu: Thanks for the head's up
Mar 13, 2006
746 posts
283 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone try to use this at Bed Bath Beyond?
Apr 6, 2011
482 posts
104 upvotes
wow have gotten so many nice things so far. only two stores in mississauga but i go to each everyday because i live 6 mins from both basically directly in the middle. thanks op
[OP]
Jun 15, 2011
37995 posts
5468 upvotes
Richmond Hill
sedani wrote:
Jul 22nd, 2013 9:58 pm
wow have gotten so many nice things so far. only two stores in mississauga but i go to each everyday because i live 6 mins from both basically directly in the middle. thanks op
You're welcome. PS care to share which items? I am still looking to find reasonable yet useful items haha.
4450 posts
525 upvotes
Toronto
they are also having a 20% off everything promo til Aug 1st. They will first take 20% off, and then deduct the $10 from the subtotal. But your subtotal must be over $10. (as per leaside village store).
Apr 6, 2011
482 posts
104 upvotes
well for one i grabbed some Egyptian cotton towels they feel amazing lol. i also go a bunch of place mats for tables for my mom because hers were cracking up. I got my dad whiskey glasses as well as some shot glasses and beer bugs for his bars. Between me and my mom we have probably gone to each store 5 times. But from previous deals I have a number of facebook accounts so they got every like they were looking for with every coupon lol.
Apr 6, 2011
482 posts
104 upvotes
Also actually look at bathroom mats as well as bathroom items like garbage bins soap pumps toilet brushes all cheaper ended items that will cost you only one or two dollars in the end.
[OP]
Jun 15, 2011
37995 posts
5468 upvotes
Richmond Hill
sedani wrote:
Jul 23rd, 2013 4:34 pm
well for one i grabbed some Egyptian cotton towels they feel amazing lol. i also go a bunch of place mats for tables for my mom because hers were cracking up. I got my dad whiskey glasses as well as some shot glasses and beer bugs for his bars. Between me and my mom we have probably gone to each store 5 times. But from previous deals I have a number of facebook accounts so they got every like they were looking for with every coupon lol.
Ah okay. Mind sharing the price for the Egyptian cotton towels and the place mats? Ah that's epic man! I.e. your dad owning a bunch of bars. Are they in the Toronto area or?
482 posts
104 upvotes
windsor area lol, but the egyption cotton towels are only 6.50 or 6.75 this week after tax if u grab two at a time its 5.35 after use of coupon.. original price for each is 16.99 so great deal, or even better is just get one at a time and there completely free and u can keep the balance on the gift card and on your next trip when u get another you will have aprox 2 bucks left on each on a third trip grab 2 for 1.50 around depends on what your feeling lol
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24044 posts
4127 upvotes
Toronto
Oh, it's a generic coupon... eh?

I think I'll get a pillow. Thanks OP!
[OP]
Jun 15, 2011
37995 posts
5468 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Fantaz wrote:
Jul 24th, 2013 12:12 am
Oh, it's a generic coupon... this is gonna get abused when people find out.

I think I'll get a pillow. Thanks OP!
Well now they know because of you lol. Quickly edit your post so the lurkers don't know lol.