Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

Linen Chest - "Win a $ 10,000.00 Home Makeover!" (ends 30/Sep/2012, QC yes!)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2012 11:15 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
6412 posts
2624 upvotes
Mort Réal, QC
Oh, the publi-sac insert said to enter IN STORE ONLY.

Anyway, the STQ is of course 100, like all Linen Chest contests.
Deal Expert
Nov 27, 2006
16124 posts
362 upvotes
Etobicoke
Thank you :)
Avril Lavigne Black Star Parfum & Cineplex Night out for Two $126, Leapster Gaming System worth $59.99 US; Trip to Cuba ARV $2000; Cineplex Movie ticket (iCoke/Nestea contest)$10; Palaria Clothing Hoody $69;Joe Fresh GC $25; 4 tics for Ted Nugent Concert; Joe Fresh Make-up Kit $50.00; $25 Bath & Body Works GC (Fresh Fiction contest for DiAnn Mills); $1000 in TD Exlusive Offers contest; $100 necklace from an on-the-spot draw while shopping at Sears
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
WHO wrote: Oh, the publi-sac insert said to enter IN STORE ONLY.
Well I'm sure they'd prefer everyone to enter in store.
WHO wrote: Anyway, the STQ is of course 100, like all Linen Chest contests.
Interesting, didn't realize that they never change it.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
harleylogan wrote: That's a lot considering that most of their items are not really that expensive. Well, to me anyway.
Waffle maker would be on my list.
They have a few K-Cup compatible coffee machines too!
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
thanks
....Now I have more time for contests :lol:
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
16861 posts
1301 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig