None
Banned
Mar 2, 2015
214 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, ON

LineUp for JORDANS this sat at Footlocker/Champs

Whats up guys/gals..

wondering if I can get some help on this...
Im new to this so any assistance is appreciated.

I want the Jordan 10s that will be released this Sat. I hear its not as simple as going into a shoe store the day of release and buying a pair lol.
Im hearing you have to lineup extremely early.

can someone give some insight on this? Would I have to lineup early Sat morning to get a pair? is it guaranteed? how early would I have to go? and what stores offer the lineup to grab a pair? can I just go on there website and order it online on the release date this Sat?

I appreciate it much.

THanks
7 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10712 upvotes
Hamilton
I say line up on Friday night. Bring a tent
hated on but respected.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2014
1239 posts
159 upvotes
Mississauga
I signed up for a "raffle" at Foot Locker. If I "win" I get the opportunity to buy them line and hassle free.
Jun 18, 2008
854 posts
53 upvotes
I usually stroll into the footlocker inside the eaton center around 11am, grab my pair of size 12s whatever the release is and walk out a happy customer. Ever since they stopped doing pre-orders I have never been denied a pair using this method.
I find all the small feet asian resellers usually scoop up the size 10s and thats usually the reason the lines are so long.
This isnt even a hot release, its not like XI's or V's VI's.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2006
2187 posts
509 upvotes
TorontozFinest wrote: Whats up guys/gals..

wondering if I can get some help on this...
Im new to this so any assistance is appreciated.

I want the Jordan 10s that will be released this Sat. I hear its not as simple as going into a shoe store the day of release and buying a pair lol.
Im hearing you have to lineup extremely early.

can someone give some insight on this? Would I have to lineup early Sat morning to get a pair? is it guaranteed? how early would I have to go? and what stores offer the lineup to grab a pair? can I just go on there website and order it online on the release date this Sat?

I appreciate it much.

THanks

depends on your size and which location you are going to line up between 6-8am
Some people meditate, I smoke cigars.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 13, 2005
7766 posts
165 upvotes
choch wrote: I usually stroll into the footlocker inside the eaton center around 11am, grab my pair of size 12s whatever the release is and walk out a happy customer. Ever since they stopped doing pre-orders I have never been denied a pair using this method.
I find all the small feet asian resellers usually scoop up the size 10s and thats usually the reason the lines are so long.
This isnt even a hot release, its not like XI's or V's VI's.
This sucks for a girl that has size 10 ladies feet, I can never get Jordan. :( I joys of being a tall girl.
Mar 1, 2015
1 posts
Toronto, ON
Downtown Champs on Yonge still has the Jordan 10's "Nickel". These shoes were slept on these few days.
Jun 18, 2008
854 posts
53 upvotes
Kushula wrote: Downtown Champs on Yonge still has the Jordan 10's "Nickel". These shoes were slept on these few days.
I knew it, these werent a hot release at all. This poor guy who started the thread is asking what time he should go line up at!!!!