Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Liquor Depot

Up to 20% off SCOTCH at Liquor Depot [BC][AB]

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2019 4:39 pm
Deal Addict
May 31, 2006
1538 posts
421 upvotes
Richmond, BC

[Liquor Depot] Up to 20% off SCOTCH at Liquor Depot [BC][AB]

Savings:
20%
Expiry:
January 27, 2019
Retailer:
Liquor Depot
More offers from Liquor Depot
Liquor Depot in BC is having up to 20% off all Scotch starting Jan 19 - Jan 27.

In the past this was off everything in the store and Alberta offered more of a discount so maybe someone can comment from Alberta

The discount is UP to 20%, but from what I was told in BC is that they will give 20% off unless the amount off brings it lower than what the BC Liquor will allow them to sell that for. They will then give it you at the BC Liquor lowest allowed price.

Capture.JPG
Last edited by krazynuck on Jan 16th, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2054 posts
3039 upvotes
Airdrie
Interesting, this does not have the fine print excluding sale items.

Damn me being out of country until the 23rd!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
1097 posts
671 upvotes
Vancouver
I thought third party liquor store like Liquor Depot cannot be priced lower than BC Liquor Store, so even with this sale, what's the point of buying from them when you can go to official?
Feb 2, 2015
675 posts
1217 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I can confirm this is also on sale in Alberta for the same period, I heard about it on the radio today. Keep in mind their prices are not usually the greatest, and RCSS, Sobey's or otherwise might have even better scotch deals
Mar 8, 2010
572 posts
472 upvotes
Foothills
ajdeals wrote: I can confirm this is also on sale in Alberta for the same period, I heard about it on the radio today. Keep in mind their prices are not usually the greatest, and RCSS, Sobey's or otherwise might have even better scotch deals
I got the email offer in AB.
Of note that the LD in Brentwood probably has one of the better selections of Scotch in Calgary
Images
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 12.05.24.png
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1734 posts
1212 upvotes
Vancouver
Good time to restock. Hopefully prices are lower than BC Liquor Store during this sale
Deal Addict
May 31, 2006
1538 posts
421 upvotes
Richmond, BC
rageguy wrote: I thought third party liquor store like Liquor Depot cannot be priced lower than BC Liquor Store, so even with this sale, what's the point of buying from them when you can go to official?
From what I was told during their last sale is that they can go below BC liquor store prices, but NOT lower than an amount set by the BC liquor board.

For example when it comes to 750 ML bottle (26oz) the cheapest any BC store is allowed to sell for is $20.91 (before tax). Looking at the BC Liquor store there are no bottles below $21.99 currently and Liquor Depot is selling Bacardi this week for $20.99/bottle (750ml).

Therefore assuming this was is the case the cheapest you will be able to get any SCOTCH is $20.91 for 750 ML at Liquor depot.
Oct 8, 2012
78 posts
35 upvotes
They had a great 1-day sale in December the whole store was 25% off and I picked up some nice whiskeys. Worthwhile if you're looking for $100+ bottles. Agree on the more economical end that RCSS/Costco etc may be cheaper, but then again they don't sell the higher end stuff for the most part.