Automotive

List of Car Detailing Places/Professionals - Help add to it!!! - Updated April 15th

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2006 12:05 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1663 posts
5 upvotes

List of Car Detailing Places/Professionals - Help add to it!!! - Updated April 15th

As a new comer to getting my car detailed, I do not know anywhere/anyone that has a good rep. I'm sure there are a few people out there that's having the same dilemma

If you know of a good place/person that does quality work for a resonable price(afterall, we are on RFD). Post their info (assuming they don't mind of course), comments, price, and any good/bad experience you've had with them.

The list on the OP will be updated every now and then

North York
Name................................Comments
Autobahn Salon ..................."Top notch and professional" - commie, post #5

Toronto
Autobahn Salon

Mississauga
Dan's Detailing
5 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1663 posts
5 upvotes
after looking at the gallery availible at the site, looks like it's some guy driving to make some money in his driveway at home (note: i'm not doubting his abilities)

looks like no one wants to comment on the place that they've posted, if you 've hired them, wanna drop a comment or two?
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
3283 posts
869 upvotes

I have been a customer of their's since 1998.....I always goto their Dufferin location...Services has always been top notch and professional.

Typical service I will use is the Executive IN/OUT service once a year, and the full body package once a year..So in total I go there at least 2 times a year...
Around October(before winter) and around April/May(after winter)
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2003
2205 posts
242 upvotes
yea.. dan's detailing is run from the guy's garage... but i hear he does a great job..

i'm getting my car detailed right now by some guy that does it during weekends at his home... when i get it back i'll comment on him

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)