Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Loblaws

Literally Hot. Sriracha Sauce $1.99 at Loblaws

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2015 4:58 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2727 posts
419 upvotes
Nepean

[Loblaws] Literally Hot. Sriracha Sauce $1.99 at Loblaws

Was at my local Loblaws in Barrhaven picking up my blue menu beans and veggies and saw Sriracha sauce on special for $1.99. I don't think this was in the flyer and may be YMMV of leftover Chinese new year stock. Aside from a sale a while back for $1.88 I have never seen it under $2.00.
There was a bin but the entrance with over 150 bottles left.
[IMG]http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q51 ... djdw4m.jpg[/IMG]
22 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
4438 posts
1927 upvotes
Vulcan, AB
I littterally hittt ttthanks.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2011
3049 posts
633 upvotes
Sriracha sauce isn't literally hot.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2728 posts
2346 upvotes
GTA
Can anyone confirm this around the GTA?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7664 posts
10947 upvotes
Scarbs
Time to stock up that work cabinet! Thanks OP!
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3951 posts
2856 upvotes
Toronto
---------
Last edited by drz400 on Jul 25th, 2022 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10889 posts
5430 upvotes
Toronto
i saw this for $1.88 at Loblaws when i was there a couple weeks ago. i actually stocked up already for $3 a bottle just before there was the shortage, so i am good for the next 10 years lol.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
4769 posts
1560 upvotes
southnam wrote: Was at my local Loblaws in Barrhaven picking up my blue menu beans and veggies and saw Sriracha sauce on special for $1.99. I don't think this was in the flyer and may be YMMV of leftover Chinese new year stock. Aside from a sale a while back for $1.88 I have never seen it under $2.00.
There was a bin but the entrance with over 150 bottles left.
For once that freakin posh loblaws has something worth buying. Seriously, I used to go there almost everyday before the renovation. Now, it's like once a month.
Feb 17, 2007
892 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
ManCaveGamer wrote: i saw this for $1.88 at Loblaws when i was there a couple weeks ago. i actually stocked up already for $3 a bottle just before there was the shortage, so i am good for the next 10 years lol.
But don't these things expire in like 2 years?!
May 25, 2010
174 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
Add $0.04 for a plastic bag and it's over $2. I don't understand how they can continue to charge for plastic bag when all other stores don't. Their prices are not any cheaper. And they don't tell you it's $0.04 each, they just ask if you need a bag. That's just a sleazy way to gouge customers. I also notice they don't bag your groceries when you bring your own.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2010
1200 posts
317 upvotes
Toronto
if you want to do a kick ass sauce with Sriracha,

Just bland Sriracha, ginger , garlic, salt & peper and some chicken stock .
this sauce is often used to serve with hainanese chicken rice.
It's so gooooooooooooooooooooddddddd
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3097 posts
2399 upvotes
Well,

I always buy it from Dollarama - it's always at $2. Plus it's the original stuff made in Thailand, not the crappy US made copy ...
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Banned
Oct 16, 2008
1010 posts
629 upvotes
iago94010 wrote: Add $0.04 for a plastic bag and it's over $2. I don't understand how they can continue to charge for plastic bag when all other stores don't. Their prices are not any cheaper. And they don't tell you it's $0.04 each, they just ask if you need a bag. That's just a sleazy way to gouge customers. I also notice they don't bag your groceries when you bring your own.
because loblaws makes a tidy profit from those.5c bags.something like 40 million plus dollars per year
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10889 posts
5430 upvotes
Toronto
^ that's why i bring in my reuseable shopping bags. help save the environment.
ricsad wrote: But don't these things expire in like 2 years?!
as long as you keep them sealed and in the fridge they don't really expire. guess it's so spicy the bugs don't touch it.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
4769 posts
1560 upvotes
TedDanson wrote: They're $2 year round at Dollarama.
Are they from the original manufacturer? I've see other brands like Li Kum Kee sell their own sriracha too

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)