Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
LitRhino.ca

Locked: $59.99 - Dry Herb Vaporizer - Medical Marijuana

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2018 9:12 am
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2690 posts
1741 upvotes
Home
Does this only work on "medical marijuana" or will its capabilities expand later this year?
Fizz Mobile $ 4.80 USA CAN 45 GB
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
djpr wrote: Yep. There is a reason Arizer is a good product. They are made in Canada so you know what you get. These chinese vapes are risky.
Sadly, those Arizers have Chinese sourced parts so its hard to get away from it. I wouldn't recommend what the OP is selling because obviously his post is shilling for his own store are are some of the responding posts.
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
4102 posts
2980 upvotes
Kitchener
peji911 wrote: I’m an older timer and new to pot but need it cause of my back.

Can someone explain how to use this? How’s the smell? What is the advantage of this versus smoking?

Thank you
Why not get the oils? See which ones work best for you. They last a lot longer (typical 8 hours), though they do take a while to work....
Why can't we all just get along?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5497 posts
2325 upvotes
Even better the 3in1 for only $39.20usd with free grinder and water bubbler attachment included!
I think I'm going to order 2.

It's sent by epacket and is estimated 16-26 day delivery. Coming from China so it could take longer who knows, but it's guaranteed by 60 days or your money back, or they will reship if you choose and extend your protection time.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Origina ... 24096.html?

Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5497 posts
2325 upvotes
blackston3 wrote: LOL

No.. Just no, man. Especially some random chinese company.
Not a random Chinese company. Alibaba is the largest online retailer in the world.