Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

LittleBurgundyShoes.com: 15% Off Online Orders + Free Shipping For a Limited Time

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2012 12:23 am
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1444 posts
979 upvotes
Vancouver

LittleBurgundyShoes.com: 15% Off Online Orders + Free Shipping For a Limited Time

It may not compare to recent 30/50% off sales, but if you're looking for deals on their fall collections you can save 15% on select shoes, plus your order will ship for free from LittleBurgundyShoes.com right now.

The 15% discount is already reflected in the online pricing and free shipping will be applied automatically, so no coupon codes are required. This online-only discount is available on a selection of brand names, here are a few of the eligible styles: Note: Free shipping is not valid to Nunavut, Yukon, or the Northwest Territories. Both the free shipping and the 15% discount are valid for an unspecified limited time.
Amanda A
9 replies
Jan 30, 2008
474 posts
386 upvotes
ordered flipflops 3 weeks ago...still haven't received them. what a joke!
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2012
1037 posts
372 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Looking to buy a pair of Converse and hoping for extra 15% off the sale price but alas, not to be.
Nov 9, 2008
275 posts
6 upvotes
Etobicoke
I ordered something on Friday and they came on Monday and Thursday.. I'd say the shipping is very fast
Jun 8, 2008
506 posts
9 upvotes
imajin wrote: ordered flipflops 3 weeks ago...still haven't received them. what a joke!
hm i think you should get that checked out. from my experience things usually get here within a week!
Mar 23, 2008
483 posts
40 upvotes
Ordered a pair during their last sale, found out a week later it got cancelled, took 3 business days from the end of that week to get my refund, they need to fix their online inventory system.
Jul 26, 2012
177 posts
42 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
i ordered from their last sale, 3/10 items were out of stock
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2009
1028 posts
313 upvotes
Kitchener
ceecee101 wrote: hm i think you should get that checked out. from my experience things usually get here within a week!
Yeah, you definitely should check it out. I ordered Friday night and got my order Monday afternoon!
Jan 15, 2009
153 posts
14 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
Got a pair of Clarks for 138 including tax. Got the 15% discount plus I signed up for their email newsletter for another 10%. Can't really beat this price since Clarks never go on sale and shipping was free.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
1218 posts
65 upvotes
Vancouver
Clarks always go on sale. U just need to know where and when