• Nov 13th, 2017 5:03 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
15737 posts
12296 upvotes
Toronto

Littlest Hobo and more coming to official YouTube channel

An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6053 posts
902 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
<3 the theme song from my childhood

Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2014
1360 posts
697 upvotes
Somewhere, ON
The original series (1963) is hard to find on You Tube, but the one from the 70s has been on You Tube for a couple of years now. If you are looking for old wholesome Canadian shows then you can try Forest Rangers and Cannonball for starters.

A number of 50s and 60s shows that are also considered wholesome are also on You Tube; Real McCoys, Highway Patrol, Whirlybirds, The Rebel, Burns and Allen, Make Room for Daddy and many more.
“Before one can have a Clue they must first accumulate 10 Inklings. That said, all it takes is one bad post and you erase all Clues accumulated'"
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
7605 posts
993 upvotes
Toronto
Really loved this show and still do today.
Yep that theme song is one of my faves too and still stuck in my head.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2002
6656 posts
389 upvotes
Toronto
One of my classmates was the guest star on one of the episodes around 1984 or so, noticed the episode was online a while back. I remember going to the house of the owner of the dogs for halloween and seeing a few of them at the door. Fun seeing bits of Toronto in the episodes.