Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Apple

Live Green Toronto Festival! Great Deals, Giveaways, Contests, Concerts! July 27 YDS

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 28th, 2013 12:10 am
Tags:
None
Jul 24, 2013
1 posts

[Apple] Live Green Toronto Festival! Great Deals, Giveaways, Contests, Concerts! July 27 YDS

Toronto's largest outdoor celebration of all things green hits the streets at Yonge & Dundas on Saturday, July 27!
http://www.toronto.ca/greentorontofestival/

Last year they were giving out free T-shirts @Car2Go, free cloth bags @TD, tonnes of free sample foods, and lots more!

Use the FREE DealsHype App for a chance to WIN 1 of 3 GIFT PACKS to celebrate #LiveGreenFest! See all the contests & deals happening at the event: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dealshy ... 98135?mt=8
5 replies
Apr 29, 2012
92 posts
Ajax
was just talking to a volunteer there who told me they are giving away really nice aluminum water bottle. they're just setting up now. hopefully they have a map though
Apr 29, 2012
92 posts
Ajax
o got a free chipolte giftcard from the guys in green
Nov 15, 2006
900 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
Psubs wrote: Swap City had no good DVD's and they said the next one would be in April! :o It's based on how many donations they get.

It was good if you were trading in books and/or CD's.
Oh there were good DVDs, but there were deadbeats hanging around for HOURS grabbing every one that came up. I learned that at previous ones and only brought books to exchange for other books. Got some good cds and a couple of dvds, but mainly some fantastic books. At least this time they didn't ask for the $2 donation and it wasn't part of a show that cost $15 to get in (or a piece of electronic waste).

Will partake next year, but will not bring very good dvds unless I just want to get rid of them.
Deal Expert
Jan 8, 2007
23402 posts
640 upvotes
Toronto
scagneti wrote: Oh there were good DVDs, but there were deadbeats hanging around for HOURS grabbing every one that came up. I learned that at previous ones and only brought books to exchange for other books. Got some good cds and a couple of dvds, but mainly some fantastic books. At least this time they didn't ask for the $2 donation and it wasn't part of a show that cost $15 to get in (or a piece of electronic waste).

Will partake next year, but will not bring very good dvds unless I just want to get rid of them.
It was too rammed and there was a lineup of like 15 people to get into the tent, so I didn't bother and went to play bball.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)