Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Apple

LIVE!!!! Intel Retail Edge 2012 Holiday Deal, I7 3770K, DZ77 MB, Intel 520 SSD $85+

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2013 7:14 am
Tags:
None
Aug 26, 2012
720 posts
153 upvotes
the board has ***** 4k sequential write speeds though. you overlooked that in the review

they just released a bios update for evgas z68 micro atx to support ivy bridge
50 dollar board http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/ ... CatId=7212

you need a sandy to get it to post/flash bios though

Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
2089 posts
991 upvotes
YYC
When does this deal end? Waiting for someone to decide whether they want it or not.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3438 posts
744 upvotes
Winnipeg
Ordered on Dec 4, got shipping info today that it was shipped yesterday from Illinois to FL via fedex... will arrive on Fri Dec 14... so around 10 days to deliver within the US...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5063 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
khulit wrote: Ordered on Dec 4, got shipping info today that it was shipped yesterday from Illinois to FL via fedex... will arrive on Fri Dec 14... so around 10 days to deliver within the US...
Hmm I ordered on the same day, no shipping email yet, where are you located?
Current KOODO customer😎
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3438 posts
744 upvotes
Winnipeg
randomkidx wrote: Hmm I ordered on the same day, no shipping email yet, where are you located?
I'm in Winnipeg, but I shipped the processor to a friend's house in Tampa, FL... and he'll send it to me via USPS (which is probably around $5 to $10)... my final price will be around US$130 ish vs. shipping it straight to Canada $95 + $38 UPS + $10 UPS scam + $11 GST/PSTtax = $154
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5063 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
khulit wrote: I'm in Winnipeg, but I shipped the processor to a friend's house in Tampa, FL... and he'll send it to me via USPS (which is probably around $5 to $10)... my final price will be around US$130 ish vs. shipping it straight to Canada $95 + $38 UPS + $10 UPS scam + $11 GST/PSTtax = $154
Yeha that's what I should have done :( . For some reason I think some orders straight to Canada aren't even getting shipping emails, so that's frustrating.
Current KOODO customer😎
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1285 posts
795 upvotes
randomkidx wrote: DAmn that sucks, where are you located?
I'm in ottawa. Yeah I got
Real surprized when it showed up. Real happy too tho lol. Btw u need a credit card or cheque to pay the brokerage.... heada up they don't take cash or debit.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2005
1042 posts
24 upvotes
Outside of Vancouver
picked up mine the other day at my familys house in the USA..

Win..
Shut your Mouth when you speak to me.
Jul 26, 2008
257 posts
14 upvotes
a1qwyx20 wrote: In the end for 150 im happy with it too (dont have it yet) though ill probly need a wireless adapter for it
It comes with Wifi and bluetooth adaptor built in... and dual gig nic's, your set from a networking perspective lol

I had the first delivery attempted while I was at work today, should get it tomorrow then!
Jul 26, 2008
257 posts
14 upvotes
randomkidx wrote: Yeha that's what I should have done :( . For some reason I think some orders straight to Canada aren't even getting shipping emails, so that's frustrating.
I think your right, I has UPS try to deliver mine (wasnt home) and I still have not got the shipping email
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1887 upvotes
Scarborough
recieved mine yesterday. Its funny I recieved the shipping notice same day as the delivery...Total cost for me was $105+$38+$25=$168. I think a better option would be to ship to a US address and have the US address ship again to canadian address as a gift. Not sure how this would work exactly. If anyone here knows how to get around paying taxes and duties any help would warrant a thanks from me :D The best way i know of to get away without paying duties and taxes is to schedule a trip to the US, have the item shipped to a border address and then pick up at the border during your trip. The only problem I see with this is that your shipping address doesn't match with billing address on your credit card and intel might refuse to sell.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2005
1042 posts
24 upvotes
Outside of Vancouver
Intel doesnt care about the Shipping and Billing address's matching..

cause thats what i did..

:-)
Shut your Mouth when you speak to me.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3438 posts
744 upvotes
Winnipeg
blaznazn22 wrote: recieved mine yesterday. Its funny I recieved the shipping notice same day as the delivery...Total cost for me was $105+$38+$25=$168. I think a better option would be to ship to a US address and have the US address ship again to canadian address as a gift. Not sure how this would work exactly. If anyone here knows how to get around paying taxes and duties any help would warrant a thanks from me :D The best way i know of to get away without paying duties and taxes is to schedule a trip to the US, have the item shipped to a border address and then pick up at the border during your trip. The only problem I see with this is that your shipping address doesn't match with billing address on your credit card and intel might refuse to sell.
Nope...when checking out, there is an option to ship to a different address than billing address, and I put my friend's name and address in the states on the shipping address...

Once he receives it, I gave him instructions to open the box, break the seal, inspect the CPU, put it back in the box, remove the invoice, and ship it to me as a gift, and indicate the description as a used CPU...
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2003
1156 posts
148 upvotes
If the motherboard comes with the wifi, bluetooth and NIC card, than its the higher end model which is around over $220.00, and other brands with the same are little more. I think it also comes with front usb 3 I/O bay.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5063 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
Got my shipping confirmation, was supposed to get it today but ups has this message up as the latest update
An exception in the sorting process has occurred. UPS has taken corrective action.

This exact thing happened when I ordered my nexus 4. It's stuck in the states, guess I won't get it till next week :(
Current KOODO customer😎
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2003
1156 posts
148 upvotes
You can't do much or claim on-time guaranteed delivery as Intel already collected shipping charges.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1285 posts
795 upvotes
anyone familiar with the EVGA Z77 FTW mobo?
Aug 26, 2012
720 posts
153 upvotes
Kyaku wrote: anyone familiar with the EVGA Z77 FTW mobo?
i wouldnt buy from evga unless you can get a really good deal
their qc on their motherboards is known to be lacking

(see my post on previous page)
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1285 posts
795 upvotes
Ebayonly wrote: i wouldnt buy from evga unless you can get a really good deal
their qc on their motherboards is known to be lacking

(see my post on previous page)
im getting it for 200 flat, what do you think?
Aug 26, 2012
720 posts
153 upvotes
it sold for around 130 a few months ago (rare price)
and i think again at 170

what features on this board are you stuck on having?
the board has known bios issues btw