Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Live Nation / Ticketmaster

*STARTS MAY 2ND* KICKOFF TO SUMMER Live Nation & Ticketmaster $20 Tickets Lots of Shows

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2017 1:50 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7971 posts
9092 upvotes
Toronto
zdpz wrote: How do I get Pitbull tickets for $20 it's not working
I think you came late to the party... sorry
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3874 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
zdpz wrote: Whatever I got my onerepublic tickets.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3874 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
What happened to the TDMusicAccess Cheap discounted tix like last year? Those were a great deal and great options.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2009
1488 posts
253 upvotes
Calgary
Just thought I would let people know I got charged a processing fee when I bought tickets on May 2nd (I couldn't buy off a computer so had to buy off my phone) and then when I checked on May 3rd the website was working on a computer and I put some tickets in my cart and noticed they were no longer charging the processing fee. So I called them (most painful thing ever going through all the menus by the way) and they refunded my processing fee.
Nov 2, 2016
6 posts
4 upvotes
If anyone is interested they added Janet Jackson in Vancouver to this promotion. You need to go to ticketmaster and the drop down menu in "type of ticket" to get the offer.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
3164 posts
26384 upvotes
Toronto
Toronto is there as well.
romashovskus wrote: If anyone is interested they added Janet Jackson in Vancouver to this promotion. You need to go to ticketmaster and the drop down menu in "type of ticket" to get the offer.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10922 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
bought tickets for CBC Music Festival. they have Keys N Krates, which is kind of EDM music, but the rest are bands

deals all end May 9
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
13811 posts
2516 upvotes
My friend ordered an Echo and the Bunnymen ticket for me. Should be soporiific. Have no idea why they would rather go to this concert than One Republic!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7578 posts
576 upvotes
York
Got 2 tickets for The Scorpions!
Jan 30, 2012
226 posts
299 upvotes
I've got a $20 ticketmaster gift card i've been sitting on for ages that I'll sell to someone for $15. No idea how doing that online would work, but I'm open to suggestions.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3908 posts
2123 upvotes
Vancouver
romashovskus wrote: If anyone is interested they added Janet Jackson in Vancouver to this promotion. You need to go to ticketmaster and the drop down menu in "type of ticket" to get the offer.
Nuts, should've checked earlier. Thanks anyway!
May 12, 2012
80 posts
90 upvotes
Vancouver
LeafsWillWin wrote: Just thought I would let people know I got charged a processing fee when I bought tickets on May 2nd (I couldn't buy off a computer so had to buy off my phone) and then when I checked on May 3rd the website was working on a computer and I put some tickets in my cart and noticed they were no longer charging the processing fee. So I called them (most painful thing ever going through all the menus by the way) and they refunded my processing fee.
Also was charged a $6 processing fee at Rogers Arena in Vancouver for two concerts purchased on this deal.
Realized I didn't get charged the processing fee for a third $20 concert so
I contacted them today via the painful phone method and was reimbursed.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25984 posts
10377 upvotes
Nothing for Thunder Bay of course...
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2006
2466 posts
788 upvotes
nice, got a few deals here !!
not bad for $20 a pop
can easily find someone 2 go with at that price
i hate it when they charge +$100 for a concert
For sale threads:
GCs / Coins
Cloth / Phones/
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
8353 posts
2267 upvotes
GTA
I missed Red Hot Chili Peppers @ Ottawa (assuming $20 tickets did not sell out right away) by literally an hour last night. They did not show up for me on the Live Nation page for Ontario region. Posted another Hot Deals thread without realizing they were part of this promo. FML.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2011
3064 posts
3602 upvotes
Toronto
Like pulling teeth but I got $12 in processing fees back.
I used to not bend down to pick up $10 bills, now I bend down for quarters
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2010
1048 posts
853 upvotes
Milton
quazy wrote: if you like your shoes getting filled with sand. but seriously, it is pretty cool :)
Hey man, trying to find some info on Echo Beach but not seeing much. Guessing we wear shoes not sandals? Also, it might rain tomorrow - are there sheltered areas if it does? Finally, should we bring lawn chairs? Sorry for the noob questions!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)