Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2005
4420 posts
144 upvotes
Mississauga

Livingsocial- refer a friend

Hi does this refer a friend work? My understanding is that when you refer a new customer you get $5 and the person who signed up also gets $5 that can be used towards their first purchase

I signed up using my friends link, and both him and i never received the $5

I also just referred someone using my personal link, and both of us never got $5 as well

same experience for others?

thanks
1 reply
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1221 posts
127 upvotes
Mississauga
TinyTank wrote:
Nov 10th, 2011 8:32 am
Hi does this refer a friend work? My understanding is that when you refer a new customer you get $5 and the person who signed up also gets $5 that can be used towards their first purchase
I signed up using my friends link, and both him and i never received the $5
I also just referred someone using my personal link, and both of us never got $5 as well
same experience for others?
thanks
If you did it for the Whole Foods deal you would not have seen the deal bucks for their referral program as you could not pay with dealbucks. You won't see the $5 credited until your friends purchase goes through. Your friend should be able to see the $5 under 'my account' under the deal$ tab.

If it still doesn't go through, contact livingsocial with the email address they used to sign up and they will credit you & your friend. I'd wait a few days though since they will be getting WAY more traffic because of the current deal.
:arrow: I'LL BUY WAGJAG COUPON CODES! $5, $10 & $20 (from liking on FB or icoke - Paying 30% of coupon value by Paypal) - PM ME! :!:

My Ebay items for sale: HERE! :)
× < >