• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2008 9:24 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2002
3178 posts
423 upvotes
I didn't notice it but that's a nice thought! I hope non-hybrid drivers will not park there or should be ticketed!
flexwong wrote: did anyone notice the special parking spaces for hybrids?! wth is up with that?
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4963 posts
562 upvotes
GTA
i felt it too low.. they slummed it down too much. It makes a No Frills look good. Heck.. it made me feel shopping at Wal-Mart is classier.. they need to improve the environment.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2008
1213 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
flexwong wrote: did anyone notice the special parking spaces for hybrids?! wth is up with that?
Yeah, I saw the parking spaces too, and there are at least 4-5 spaces there. There was 1 car, it was B-Class Bens. I didn't know if it is a hybrid car?!?!?!

I was thinking 4-5 spaces are too much for Hybrid parking spaces. But Hybrid car owners must love to shop there now.

Parking was CRAZY on saturday. The self-serve check-out are madness. People don't know how to use it and it is slower than the 1-8 express lane.

I was impress by the new look, I didn't even have time to shop around the whole shop. Gonna to go back there again.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4669 posts
752 upvotes
Scarborough
kareshi wrote: I didn't notice it but that's a nice thought! I hope non-hybrid drivers will not park there or should be ticketed!

IMHO I find it quite stupid actually. Push the gas guzzling cars to drive further out, using up more gas and spewing more emissions. I'm not saying give the big cars special spots, but hybrids shouldn't have them either. 'Special spots' should only be the handicapped and new mother/children ones.

cutesnoopydoll wrote: Yeah, I saw the parking spaces too, and there are at least 4-5 spaces there. There was 1 car, it was B-Class Bens. I didn't know if it is a hybrid car?!?!?!

I was thinking 4-5 spaces are too much for Hybrid parking spaces. But Hybrid car owners must love to shop there now.

Parking was CRAZY on saturday. The self-serve check-out are madness. People don't know how to use it and it is slower than the 1-8 express lane.

I was impress by the new look, I didn't even have time to shop around the whole shop. Gonna to go back there again.

Parking is just a joke there. I believe theres two or there 'driveway' entrances from the front? And they're barely wide enough to fit two cars between them. Thus you gotta hold up traffic behind you while the guy tries to turn out of the parking lot.

The self-serve checkouts were like that too at the old Loblaws in Cead mall. Some people really shouldn't even bother trying to use them, let alone PRETEND to know what their doing.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
1099 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
My cousin told me that this new store is nice and has a huge selection of international food. I will go check it out soon.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)