Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Loblaws

40 Pack PC Coffee Pods - $4.94

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2015 2:24 pm
Tags:
Aug 16, 2007
12 posts
7 upvotes

[Loblaws] 40 Pack PC Coffee Pods - $4.94

I was shopping in Loblaws yesterday on Eglinton at Glen Erin. They have the 40 pack of PC coffee pods on for $4.94 - both the light-medium and dark roast. There are 4 packs of 10 inside, each pack is sealed in its own pack to stay fresh (they are the mesh bottomed). The expiry date on them was March 2015, but I thought it was a good deal.
7 replies
Nov 21, 2013
168 posts
53 upvotes
3rd Rock
Thanks, by pods do you mean the thin little discs (i.e. not k-cups, correct?)

I have a Suncana Pod Brewer and didn't realize PC sold em! Much appreciated.

“Anyone who can only think of one way to spell a word obviously lacks imagination.”
― Mark Twain
Nov 21, 2013
168 posts
53 upvotes
3rd Rock
spellingbeechampoin wrote: Thanks, by pods do you mean the thin little discs (i.e. not k-cups, correct?)

I have a Suncana Pod Brewer and didn't realize PC sold em! Much appreciated.
Actually, never-mind - looking at their website, they call their k-cup style 'pods' --- oh well (:

“Anyone who can only think of one way to spell a word obviously lacks imagination.”
― Mark Twain
Nov 21, 2013
168 posts
53 upvotes
3rd Rock
Screwball wrote: PC Style of Keurig Cup on the right. I've never tried the PC ones, but other of this style function just fine in a Keurig - but you need to use them quicker as once the package is opened they are exposed to air.

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_GcApKrjvvU/U ... ffee-2.jpg[/IMG]
Thanks mate!

― Mark Twain
Aug 16, 2007
12 posts
7 upvotes
Thanks screwball for adding the pic. Sorry I wasn't clearer in my description. I should have mentioned the "mesh" bottoms on them.
Dec 20, 2012
728 posts
120 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
they have t-disc on sale?
Fido $45
Unlimited Canada Calling, Unlimited Global Texting/MMS, 5GB Data
Twilight 128GB Hauwei P20 Pro
Aug 16, 2007
12 posts
7 upvotes
Sorry gd6noob, I didn't look at the T-disc's because I have a Keurig.