Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Loblaws

[PC+ Loblaws GROUP] 50K PCO Points with PAID PC INSIDERS Subscription (Jan 23-26)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2020 8:26 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1884 posts
7842 upvotes
Albertariolandbec

[Loblaws] [PC+ Loblaws GROUP] 50K PCO Points with PAID PC INSIDERS Subscription (Jan 23-26)

[PC+ Loblaws GROUP] 50K PCO Points with PAID PC INSIDERS Subscription (Jan 23-26)

This coming Thursday, (for 4 days only) if u sign up for pc insiders, you get 50,000 pc optimum points (50 bux worth of points) on an annual subscription.

Use code: POINTS2020

Price per month: $9.99
Price per year: $99.99

If you have young kids or eat a lot of pc organics, this is a no brainer.
Last edited by Redmask on Jan 21st, 2020 8:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Updated thread title/OP
What's in your wallet?
182 replies
Nov 21, 2015
103 posts
41 upvotes
Thanks OP, and thanks for a similar post around the same time last year.

If my subscription ends on the 27th can I cancel now and reapply to get the 50k pts bonus? I heard you have to cancel 5 days in advance so they don't automatically renew your membership so this is really perfect timing.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
4615 posts
1334 upvotes
Sorry on mobile and I’m out so wife doesn’t want me to read whole other thread lol

Does the point accumulation:
1. Work at no frills?
2. Stack with 20x points day at sdm?
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1939 posts
1711 upvotes
Center of the univer…
poorwingman wrote: Sorry on mobile and I’m out so wife doesn’t want me to read whole other thread lol

1. Work at no frills?
Yes and yes
Feb 21, 2019
182 posts
107 upvotes
Does this apply to existing customers? Mine expires Jan 24 and I am about it cancel it today. Can I sign up again to get the $50 K during those three days?
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1884 posts
7842 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Ojnimo wrote: Does this apply to existing customers? Mine expires Jan 24 and I am about it cancel it today. Can I sign up again to get the $50 K during those three days?
Yes. I cancelled mine no issues. I did it for the same reason as you mentioned. Just call in and they can cancel on the spot for same day cancellation.
What's in your wallet?
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2011
1321 posts
1873 upvotes
Toronto
poorwingman wrote: Sorry on mobile and I’m out so wife doesn’t want me to read whole other thread lol

1. Work at no frills?
awais wrote:
Yes and yes
PC Insiders works anywhere that accepts PC Optimum BUT it does NOT stack with 20x. At SDM you will get the best of the two offers.

So you are better off buying diapers and formula at the other participating stores, here, Insiders will stack with personal, flyer and instore offers.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
2238 posts
4456 upvotes
Spawk1028 wrote: Yes. I cancelled mine no issues. I did it for the same reason as you mentioned. Just call in and they can cancel on the spot for same day cancellation.
And you were able to get the 50k points for signing up again?
On vacation
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2011
1321 posts
1873 upvotes
Toronto
umopapisdnwei wrote: And you were able to get the 50k points for signing up again?
Offer doesn’t start till the 23rd, and just a guess but I think the points will not be instant.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2016
1039 posts
705 upvotes
Is it possible to use a referral to save 25% off the annual price on top of this?
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1884 posts
7842 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Another post beat me to it but yes you will be able to get the points but I don't think it will be right away. Maybe a week or so or sooner who knows, but you will get it either way.
What's in your wallet?
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
2238 posts
4456 upvotes
Catalina26 wrote: Offer doesn’t start till the 23rd, and just a guess but I think the points will not be instant.
Thanks. My current subscription is set to expire on Jan 25th, and I've already canceled the renewal. So I'll sign up with this offer on Jan 26th. Should work out fine, I hope.
On vacation
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1884 posts
7842 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Mareenandy12 wrote: Can you use PC Optimum points to purchase a membership?
I dont think so.
What's in your wallet?
Feb 21, 2019
182 posts
107 upvotes
Spawk1028 wrote: Another post beat me to it but yes you will be able to get the points but I don't think it will be right away. Maybe a week or so or sooner who knows, but you will get it either way.
Thanks! I think i can deal with $50 membership fee, but definitely not $99!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
3157 posts
3303 upvotes

1. Work at no frills?
1. Yes 2. No
Sep 5, 2012
112 posts
34 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Simby wrote: PC Insiders office closed Saturday/Sunday so can't call in to cancel today. I'm currently on the 1 month free trial.
Why can't you do it online? I just cancelled my subscription that way ..

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)