Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Loblaws

Heinz Mayochup $1.00 Loblaws YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2019 7:26 pm
Aug 6, 2008
20 posts
208 upvotes

[Loblaws] Heinz Mayochup $1.00 Loblaws YMMV

Was at loblaws at Dundas/Scarlett Rd. Saw this shelf of Heinz Mayochup for a buck. Regular price looks like $3.99. YMMV
Images
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
23 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2719 posts
6214 upvotes
Mississauga
I didn't even realize that "Mayochup" is really a real thing. I guess the saying is true "you learn something new every day."
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2255 posts
5014 upvotes
Oh nice, that's the location near me.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2561 posts
1777 upvotes
Really don't understand this product. Probably why it's on sale because can't imagine it selling well at all.

Everyone has ketchup and mayonnaise in their fridge. If you want, you can just mix it together for the odds times you want it mixed.
Mar 25, 2016
101 posts
67 upvotes
Richmond
Wow mayochup. Lol. What is this world coming to Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
4169 posts
6806 upvotes
Langley, BC
In Cree, it means shit-face.
Jan 6, 2013
385 posts
775 upvotes
Toronto
whoa-albert wrote: Really don't understand this product. Probably why it's on sale because can't imagine it selling well at all.

Everyone has ketchup and mayonnaise in their fridge. If you want, you can just mix it together for the odds times you want it mixed.
That and apparently "Mayochup" is a slur in an indigenous language so they may be looking to rebrand this particular product?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
4169 posts
6806 upvotes
Langley, BC
I make my own:

Guests seem to love it.
Mar 9, 2011
549 posts
204 upvotes
Coquitlam
Don't knock it till you try it. I used to put both in fries often during my university days. Good, fatty times :D
Deal Addict
May 30, 2010
2136 posts
1965 upvotes
Sauce Americaine, for the euro centrics here. Yes, mix your own and have control over the ratio of mayo to ketchup. Gross nevertheless, anyway you mix it.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1942 posts
3072 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Ketchup Mayo is a pretty common sauce for most burger places (ie Whopper). The only thing I'm skeptical of is the ratios in this premixed Mayochup. But for $1 i'll try it
Deal Addict
May 30, 2010
2136 posts
1965 upvotes
goozy1 wrote: Ketchup Mayo is a pretty common sauce for most burger places (ie Whopper). The only thing I'm skeptical of is the ratios in this premixed Mayochup. But for $1 i'll try it
Isn't there another american chain that pre-mixes ketchup, mayo, mustard and relish and brand it as their "signature" sauce too?
Jun 28, 2015
693 posts
743 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Well, good thing we use English and not Cree...
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
steven80 wrote: In Cree, it means shit-face.
That's what was most entertaining to me.
rishu_pepper wrote: Don't knock it till you try it. I used to put both in fries often during my university days. Good, fatty times :D
I mean... everyone has probably tried it. Just not out of a bottle.
my0gr81 wrote: Isn't there another american chain that pre-mixes ketchup, mayo, mustard and relish and brand it as their "signature" sauce too?
Pretty much every burger joint has "burger sauce" containing these.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Apr 7, 2019
300 posts
237 upvotes
danned wrote: I use this to eat .shower. Make up . Cooking cumming . Drinking .sauce drunk and drive and many more
Cumming?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
1$ cost.

5$ to recycle that plastic.

10$ for diarrhea pills.

0.75$ for toilet papers.

But you can call in sick for work. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101