Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Loblaws

- Joe Fresh clothing 40%-70% off in-store - (or also 40% off online?)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2014 9:13 am
Tags:
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10889 posts
5430 upvotes
Toronto

[Loblaws] - Joe Fresh clothing 40%-70% off in-store - (or also 40% off online?)

when i went to Loblaws in-store today there were dozens of people sifting through big piles of Joe Fresh clothes that were 40%-70% off. some crowds and they have signs everywhere. looks serious. i think its for this weekend only.

edit: also available online?
9 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4491 posts
3894 upvotes
Markham
is no tax days weekend at Loblaws(ON), add more fun to the sale!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 22, 2007
9280 posts
3004 upvotes
London
I don't think I've ever been in there when their _hasn't_ been some of the clothing marked down.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2011
1550 posts
1130 upvotes
Toronto
Ottomaddox wrote: I don't think I've ever been in there when their _hasn't_ been some of the clothing marked down.
It's because no body wants to buy joe fresh after the factory burnt down. You've heard of blood diamonds well these are blood clothes. There's a chance that shirt you bought on sale was made by someone who died.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21264 posts
6247 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Krispy1 wrote: It's because no body wants to buy joe fresh after the factory burnt down. You've heard of blood diamonds well these are blood clothes. There's a chance that shirt you bought on sale was made by someone who died.
But. But. But. People still buy apple products.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
1309 posts
414 upvotes
Ottawa
Krispy1 wrote: It's because no body wants to buy joe fresh after the factory burnt down. You've heard of blood diamonds well these are blood clothes. There's a chance that shirt you bought on sale was made by someone who died.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Sav ... g_collapse

Lots of other companies contracted to that factory, including Benetton, The Children's Place, and Walmart.
Banned
May 6, 2014
832 posts
156 upvotes
Westmount, QC
For the price ypu pay , The clothes are pretty good depending upon what you buy.

Definitely better than the crap Wal Mart & Target sells.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)