[Loblaws] Loblaws December Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2017 8:04 am
Nov 14, 2009
369 posts
82 upvotes
surrey
December 6 - PC® OR BUTTERBALL® FROZEN TURKEY SELECTED VARIETIES

Your Independent Grocer in BC has some PC and Butterball on for 1.49 lb this week, wonder if they will be eligible? Also I have 20% back in poultry, anyone had success with turkey counting as poultry in the past (officially they are classified as poultry haha)
[OP]
Nov 4, 2011
243 posts
158 upvotes
YYZ
Song44 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 9:58 pm

Your Independent Grocer in BC has some PC and Butterball on for 1.49 lb this week, wonder if they will be eligible? Also I have 20% back in poultry, anyone had success with turkey counting as poultry in the past (officially they are classified as poultry haha)
It's only Loblaws stores (not the sub brands, Real Canadian Superstore, No Frills, Your Independent Grocer, etc...) But I would assume any digital point offers would stack.
Nov 14, 2009
369 posts
82 upvotes
surrey
zappy312 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 10:06 pm
It's only Loblaws stores (not the sub brands, Real Canadian Superstore, No Frills, Your Independent Grocer, etc...) But I would assume any digital point offers would stack.
https://www.yourindependentgrocer.ca/de ... d=pb_deals

Your Independent Grocer also has the daily deals. BC region is advertising "PC® or Butterball® Frozen Turkey selected varieties" on Dec 6 but the details are unknown at this point. It seems the other deals have been the same more or less (today the apples were 1.99 instead of $2 in your thread)
[OP]
Nov 4, 2011
243 posts
158 upvotes
YYZ
Song44 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 10:09 pm
https://www.yourindependentgrocer.ca/de ... d=pb_deals

Your Independent Grocer also has the daily deals. BC region is advertising "PC® or Butterball® Frozen Turkey selected varieties" on Dec 6 but the details are unknown at this point. It seems the other deals have been the same more or less (today the apples were 1.99 instead of $2 in your thread)
Oh okay. The daily deal popup didn't appear when I visited the site, but I see it now. It always to be the same deal, but I don't have the Loblaws details in front of me to compare.
Jan 5, 2017
70 posts
22 upvotes
RolandCouch wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 6:33 pm
Anyone know regular price on that bacon? I'm guessing around 13$
Regular is $12.99 for 1 kg
Oct 14, 2017
41 posts
23 upvotes
GTA
Song44 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 9:58 pm

Is your offer for all poultry or just fresh? If the former, frozen turkeys don't seem to qualify.
Jan 29, 2017
50 posts
17 upvotes
note that you need to spend a minimum amount on each turkey:

Don’t miss this ONE-DAY holiday offer! On Wednesday, December 6, you can get 6,000 to 15,000 pts* when you buy a PC® or Butterball® frozen turkey in store. That’s at least 30% back in points to help you stock up on all your other holiday staples.

Hurry to your local Loblaws, Zehrs, Independent (excluding West), Valu-mart, Provigo, Real Atlantic Superstore and Dominion** store to take advantage of this deal—it’s cheer today and gone tomorrow!
15,000 PTS when you buy a $44 PC® or Butterball® frozen turkey (9 kg and over)
12,000 PTS when you buy a $35 PC® or Butterball® frozen turkey (7-9 kg)
8,000 PTS when you buy a $26 PC® or Butterball® frozen turkey (5-7 kg)
6,000 PTS when you buy an $18 PC® or Butterball® frozen turkey (3-5 kg)
*For every selected variety of PC® or Butterball® frozen turkey you buy in store on Wednesday, December 6, 2017 after all coupons and discounts are deducted in a single transaction at any participating store location, you will earn the points indicated. Offer not available in the West region. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. Points apply to items sold as individual units, and are not awarded per unit when the unit is part of a case pack or variety pack. Minimum redemption 20,000 points. See terms & conditions for redemption restrictions. Selected products include: PC® Butter Infused Frozen Grade A Turkey (3 kg and over) and Butterball® Frozen Grade A Turkey (3 kg and over). Excludes Easy Carved varieties.

**Dominion stores in Newfoundland and Labrador.

http://view.email.pcplus.ca/?qs=f0f0c25 ... 2779eb08e2
Dec 17, 2014
212 posts
113 upvotes
jshebib2 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 7:35 am
note that you need to spend a minimum amount on each turkey:

Don’t miss this ONE-DAY holiday offer! On Wednesday, December 6, you can get 6,000 to 15,000 pts* when you buy a PC® or Butterball® frozen turkey in store. That’s at least 30% back in points to help you stock up on all your other holiday staples.

Hurry to your local Loblaws, Zehrs, Independent (excluding West), Valu-mart, Provigo, Real Atlantic Superstore and Dominion** store to take advantage of this deal—it’s cheer today and gone tomorrow!
15,000 PTS when you buy a $44 PC® or Butterball® frozen turkey (9 kg and over)
12,000 PTS when you buy a $35 PC® or Butterball® frozen turkey (7-9 kg)
8,000 PTS when you buy a $26 PC® or Butterball® frozen turkey (5-7 kg)
6,000 PTS when you buy an $18 PC® or Butterball® frozen turkey (3-5 kg)
*For every selected variety of PC® or Butterball® frozen turkey you buy in store on Wednesday, December 6, 2017 after all coupons and discounts are deducted in a single transaction at any participating store location, you will earn the points indicated. Offer not available in the West region. Product availability may vary by store. We reserve the right to limit quantities. We are not obligated to award points based on errors or misprints. Points apply to items sold as individual units, and are not awarded per unit when the unit is part of a case pack or variety pack. Minimum redemption 20,000 points. See terms & conditions for redemption restrictions. Selected products include: PC® Butter Infused Frozen Grade A Turkey (3 kg and over) and Butterball® Frozen Grade A Turkey (3 kg and over). Excludes Easy Carved varieties.

**Dominion stores in Newfoundland and Labrador.

http://view.email.pcplus.ca/?qs=f0f0c25 ... 2779eb08e2

In ontario, BB's are 2.29 today and 1.67 starting tomorrow. With the 12,000 pts, you save $2 on a 20LB bird if you buy one today vs tomorrow.

This "That’s at least 30% back in points " garbage, is just marketing garbage.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
1338 posts
491 upvotes
Toronto
Loblaws has a better deal on the Ferrero Rocher now until Wednesday : 15/16 count for $4.99. And while you're there grab some Lindt Excellence Chocolate bars 100g for $1.99 (all varieties)

Also a good deal on the PC Turkey until Wed. : $ 1.39 pound
Penalty Box
Feb 7, 2010
1340 posts
189 upvotes
Are these strictly for loblaws or superstore as well?
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2013
1640 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto
So these points are automatic when we scan with our PC PLUS card?? I thought in order to obtain PC points that we had to have qualifying items in the PC PLUS app
Mar 30, 2007
235 posts
22 upvotes
bucklemyshoe wrote:
Dec 12th, 2017 9:51 am
So these points are automatic when we scan with our PC PLUS card?? I thought in order to obtain PC points that we had to have qualifying items in the PC PLUS app
If there are any in store offers they load automatic to the card but everything else you would have to load your offers from your pc plus to your card
Mar 30, 2007
235 posts
22 upvotes
reyoasian wrote:
Dec 11th, 2017 11:09 pm
Are these strictly for loblaws or superstore as well?
Just loblaws