Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Loblaws

[PC+ Loblaws GROUP] 50K PCO Points with PAID PC INSIDERS Subscription (Jan 23-26)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2020 8:26 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
2354 posts
1998 upvotes
Halifax
Ojnimo wrote: My plan is to open a new account to take advantage of this offer and keep my existing account separate.

Account A: existing account, linked with a PCWE.

Account B: new account, linked with a PC optimum card, with PCInsiders.

My question is if I use account B for any PC insiders purchases, can I still use the PCWE card that is linked to Account A to pay? If so, do I get Account A offers or Account B offers? As for PC Express, I will order through Account B since free of pick and collect charge, can I keep the PCWE on file for that account to pay for the order, and still get Account B’s offers? Thank you. Sorry it’s a bit confusing lol
Question 1
Account B - Yes you can PAY with your PCWE card or any other Method of Payment ( credit card) as long as you scan your Optimum card first.

Q2. You would get Account B Offers - if you scan for points with your PC Optimum and NOT your PCWE card.

Q3. For PC Express - I assume there is a place for your Optimum Point Card - or your Sign In Into Account B for PC Express. Then your PCWE card is your METHOD OF PAYMENT.

IF you created a Household it might be simpler - both Accounts would be eligible for Insiders in store. But I am not sure if Account A would have free pick up though.
A fan of RFD
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
2354 posts
1998 upvotes
Halifax
Dmbpjfan wrote: Is it possible for me to create an account and use my wife’s optimum number so she gets the points?
Has your wife had a trial or a PC Insiders membership ? Why would she/you just apply directly from her account for the PC Insiders.

Or is this nothing to do with Insiders ? And you are just trying to give her points from your offers ? If so, create a Household account. But you would BOTH have access to the points- and not just your wife.
A fan of RFD
Jan 16, 2016
142 posts
38 upvotes
Calgary, AB
totti07 wrote: getting the following error code:

Sorry! This code doesn’t exist, please try again
Got it to work using incognito mode