Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Loblaws

RED BULL 4-Pack $4.99, limit of 12

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2015 12:15 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1372 posts
585 upvotes

[Loblaws] RED BULL 4-Pack $4.99, limit of 12

$1.25 each is the cheapest I've ever seen. Limit of 12 x 4 packs (250mL) per customer. After limit $9.99

Enjoy

EDIT: Title fixed, thanks
"A festivus for the rest of us"

Items for Sale:
35 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
5820 posts
3846 upvotes
West Vancouver
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
1092 posts
244 upvotes
GTA
I recall seeing this at Loblaws.
Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | Intel i7-4770K | 16GB Kingston HyperX Predator | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080 | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | LG GL83A-B| Schiit Modi 3 + Vali 2 & Senn HD600
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3886 posts
1527 upvotes
Canada
I call this load of bull

srs i ain't no bull crapping
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Lol no place listed... For the people saying loblaws can anyone confirm its at superstore?
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2003
1558 posts
734 upvotes
blazed16 wrote: Lol no place listed... For the people saying loblaws can anyone confirm its at superstore?
It is not at the superstore, it is at loblaws.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
bigphil26 wrote: It is not at the superstore, it is at loblaws.
Same company but was hoping as we dont have loblaw out here
Oct 26, 2008
439 posts
407 upvotes
Confirmed for Zehrs in Kitchener as well.
LIVING IS EASY WITH EYES CLOSED
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2006
1127 posts
544 upvotes
Ottawa
zz000ter wrote: Overhyped placebo
Confirmed. Drank six. No wings. Just super buzzed.
McDealer: Good morning, gentlemen, the temperature is 110 degrees.
Wolfman: Holy s*** , it's McDealer!
Jul 8, 2014
426 posts
271 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This stuff, like pre-workouts, take a huge toll on your body, mainly your heart tissue. Research blah blah blah.... I can tell you from experience how energy drinks and pre-workouts are harmful. Save Ur money, save Ur health. I'm sure my comments will start a debate, sorry, but if at least 1 person refrains from buying these, it's a good thing.
Dec 19, 2011
562 posts
330 upvotes
DJ4LIFE wrote: This stuff, like pre-workouts, take a huge toll on your body, mainly your heart tissue. Research blah blah blah.... I can tell you from experience how energy drinks and pre-workouts are harmful. Save Ur money, save Ur health. I'm sure my comments will start a debate, sorry, but if at least 1 person refrains from buying these, it's a good thing.
I recently stopped drinking these after doing my own research on the sweeteners used in the sugar-free versions. Apparently they cause cancer as well.

These things definitely need warning labels.
Apr 5, 2010
683 posts
106 upvotes
Regina
I used to drink energy drinks when I worked too much and long hours. I've since found that the energy shots are far more useful and cause much less of the crash that you get from the sugar loaded energy drinks. Here's the big key on all of these energy products. READ THE LABEL and MODERATION. I don't drink coffee. The most caffeine I get is from pop (usually coke), and these days if I decide I need a 5 hour energy (that's my preference and it happens maybe a few times a month) I won't drink pop that day. And the 5 hour energy is a single (or half). The big problem with these products is that it's primarily teens and other people who don't look after themselves properly that abuse them. Make no mistake, caffeine is a drug. You can get too much of it. It has short and long term effects on your body. Everyone reacts differently to it. A little bit of common sense goes a long way.

fwiw I really miss Sobe Arush, that was far and away the best energy drink ever made. These days if I'm in the unique situation where I need a 2 hour stint of go followed by the inevitable crash of an energy drink (maybe once a year) I go with NOS. I don't actually think I've ever had a red bull. However to the thread at hand, this is definitely a good deal.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)