Tags:
None
Apr 23, 2008
125 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Some interesting tidbits about the Lobster sub from Subway

- Yes, it's real frozen lobster meat
- The lobster meat is only good for the day, and then has to be tossed (even though it's frozen)

I was curious about the Lobster sub the FIRST time it came out, so I talked to my friend about it (he runs a Subway store). He personally told me the thing is a joke, and totally overpriced. :D
Dec 28, 2007
97 posts
mississauga
LaymanX wrote: Some interesting tidbits about the Lobster sub from Subway

- Yes, it's real frozen lobster meat
- The lobster meat is only good for the day, and then has to be tossed (even though it's frozen)

I was curious about the Lobster sub the FIRST time it came out, so I talked to my friend about it (he runs a Subway store). He personally told me the thing is a joke, and totally overpriced. :D
If they have to throw out the lobster at the end of the day, maybe the trick is to order right before closing and ask them to double up the meat for free..since it's garbage anyway!!
Apr 23, 2008
125 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Hmm.. that depends if doubling up on near rancid lobster meat would be considered a victory. ;)

In all seriousness, I think they would prefer to dump the excess lobster meat anyways, just like how McD's makes it their policy to destroy all left over food everynight.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)