[Local MP Office] Free Authentic, 3'x6', Canadian Flag

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2019 6:18 am
Nov 7, 2006
392 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto
905P4N6 wrote: which MP's office? my said they were out-of-stock. :-(
Mine's Majid Jowhari, Richmond Hill riding. Requested via email on the 27 June, and picked up on the 28th.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5004 posts
2197 upvotes
A Place to Stand
I received radio silence from the fine folks at Tony Clements riding after an email sent over a month ago went unanswered. His lackeys are probably too busy blurring out all the pictures of his pee pee that are floating around online to deal with a trivial matter such as this. I wonder if a taxpayer funded flag is flying atop his infamous Orrville gazebo?
Dec 5, 2018
172 posts
147 upvotes
Montreal
905P4N6 wrote: an assistant @ my MP's office said they're 'out-of-stock' and will let me know when there is more.
It was the same for me. The assistant said she gave the last ones to a colleague who had an event, but would let me know when they receive new ones. She reached out to me 4 or 5 days after to tell me she had new ones and reserved one for me. So just wait for it I guess.
Sep 1, 2015
120 posts
132 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Kurtz7834 wrote: Canada hardly has an overpopulation problem, quite the opposite actually. The other things that you criticize generally have nothing to do with government spending.
Actually many of Canada's major cities are overpopulated and the surrounding suburbs are suffering from massove urban sprawl. Don't look at the vastness of Canada and think oh there is plenty of space, instead look at Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton which are the main cities and you see some of the fastest growing cities and greater districts in the world coupled with overpriced real estate. Can Canada fit most of the worlds population if you think of landmass? Yes. Are people going to be living in Alert, Nunavut? No.

The major cities of Canada are reaching peak status as infrastructure is getting hammered, and resources getting thin. Traffic, pollution, etc. But back on topic, flew the flag proudly on the 1st and will remain up for the foreseeable future. Really high quality flags.
Jan 27, 2009
471 posts
167 upvotes
ChinpokoMon wrote: My local MP is Matt Jeneroux.
We are in the same area.
Matt or his assistant actually hand delivered one to me today. With a personal notes!
Oct 3, 2008
43 posts
5 upvotes
Richmond, BC
emailed my MP a month ago hoping to get one for canada day, no responses lol.
Jun 23, 2017
905 posts
453 upvotes
Toronto, ON
RX Renesis wrote: emailed my MP a month ago hoping to get one for canada day, no responses lol.
... and when my MP's party calls for donations, I say "My local MP is working through an issue for me at the moment and I'll get back to y'all if circumstances change."
Oct 22, 2017
4 posts
5 upvotes
North Battleford, SK
Hey, just received mine in the mail today. My MP is from Saskatchewan.