Logitech Canada brokerage/import fees?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2018 10:53 pm
[OP]
Jun 19, 2015
459 posts
251 upvotes

Logitech Canada brokerage/import fees?

Has anyone ordered from Logitech directly and been charged brokerage/import fees? They say they ship UPS from USA via Air, so I'm not quite sure if I'll be hit with fees or not.
Last edited by saberon2016 on Aug 11th, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
2189 posts
1149 upvotes
Vancouver
saberon2016 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 1:44 pm
Has anyone ordered from Logitech directly and been charged brokerage/import fees? They say they ship UPS from USA via Air, so I'm not quite sure if I'll be hit with fees or not.
If you are ordering from the Canadian site, you shouldn't get dinged with anything. Generally speaking, most big businesses will take care of this (if you are ordering from their CND site) regardless of where they ship from. I.e. Dell ships a lot of their goods from US or even Asia (laptops) but you never get charged duty.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
1066 posts
348 upvotes
London
when u order from the Logitech store they will charge u tax based on whatever province u live in. so ur basically pre paying the import.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
17545 posts
2223 upvotes
GTA West
saberon2016 wrote:
Aug 11th, 2018 1:44 pm
I have done it.
They have it set up correctly so any brokerage / customs / import fees are billed to themselves. I did not have to pay.
Tuition to the School of Life is not tax deductible.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)