• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2009 4:13 am
Tags:
None
Feb 19, 2009
39 posts
14 upvotes

logitech g25 or g27 in canada ?

Looking to buy a G27... anyone knows the release date in canada ? In the US, amazon advertise the date to be october 1st... but nothing on the canadian release date.

Also, maybe I'll buy the G25 if it's in for a good rebate ! ;)

have a nice day !
34 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2003
3198 posts
62 upvotes
Kitchener - Waterloo
watch for dell.ca - I got the G25 a few months ago for about $180 with taxes included (after PMin with FutureShop). Very good deal.

G27 has only two things that are interesting: adjustable pedals, and a quieter wheel - but nothing else. There are also negatives with G27 also. Check reviews.

Stick with any of these wheels if you find it really cheap.
Jul 15, 2007
35 posts
3 upvotes
Ottawa
I am also looking into getting either of them but the price is ridiculous at the moment. Cheapest I found is at the computers canada for $280.
Sep 27, 2009
59 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
G27 is now out in the states, so they better get rid of their G25 stock....

Come on $150 G25!
Feb 19, 2009
39 posts
14 upvotes
The Release date in canada should be october 28th ... will wait and see. But even if the g25 will be on sale after the release of the G27 is done... I'll stick with the G27... better shifter ( even if it no longer has the sequential on it ) and the most important new feature... having the pedals more like on a real car to better control the heel and toe braking... it'S not money that's my cncern.. it's when I can have my hand on it... i want it now ! hehehe
Oct 13, 2009
9 posts
Calgary, AB
Hardy99si wrote: The Release date in canada should be october 28th ... will wait and see. But even if the g25 will be on sale after the release of the G27 is done... I'll stick with the G27... better shifter ( even if it no longer has the sequential on it ) and the most important new feature... having the pedals more like on a real car to better control the heel and toe braking... it'S not money that's my cncern.. it's when I can have my hand on it... i want it now ! hehehe
About that G27 Oct. 28th release date ... my pre-order from a Mississauga, Ont. source has changed to Nov. 11, 2 weeks later. I have a feeling this will be the case for the rest of Canada. Meanwhile our friends to the south are sitting playing with them as I type! Damn them all to hell!!!!!! :evil: :twisted:
Sep 27, 2009
59 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
I am still looking for a G25 deal.

Anitec had it on "sale" but canceled my order because they said it was limited quantities. I call BS. There isn't a counter on how many are left so for all I know I was the first one to buy it and they cancel the order just to have another item on their sale page.
Sep 27, 2009
59 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
The G25 got unlisted from dell.ca

What does that mean?
Feb 19, 2009
39 posts
14 upvotes
means that they sent back their stock (if they had stock) or waiting to set a huge sale on them.... but for now, you can shop a t a lot of location online in canada to buy the G27, but stock will only be available at mid november.. so we still have to wait.. grrrrrr
Feb 19, 2009
39 posts
14 upvotes
It say Special Order, so I'm guessing they don't have stock but they will in 2 weeks... cheapest place i've found is Buy.com canada, they offer a 5% discount from their alreaydy discounted price, so it came in at 280$ after the 5% dicsount. ( just add to cart to see it)

shipping is 14.99 and will be next day shipping,

http://ca.buy.com/PR/Product.aspx?sku=212725510
Sep 27, 2009
59 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
Well at those prices everybody is just going to buy a G27 and retailers are going to be stuck with a lot of G25s...
Feb 19, 2009
39 posts
14 upvotes
Pyrolistical wrote: Well at those prices everybody is just going to buy a G27 and retailers are going to be stuck with a lot of G25s...
We'll see them on sale when GT5 will launch for sure if they had a lot in stock... for now, like you said, g27 is the way to go !
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1606 posts
471 upvotes
Hardy99si wrote: Sorry but it's at 329 ;) buy.com still is the best price 've seen... you scared me.. though that I got ripped off ! hehehe
Eee - sorry - yours is defiantly the best price for the g27.

I just got the g25 for $216 via some LUCKY pming @ Futureslop

http://www.infonec.com/site/main.php?mo ... &id=309970 has it for $240

only this direct link to wheel works - you cant search for it via the website.

It was odd, they call Infornec not to find out stock, but to verify that they were licensed distributor ???

Futureslop - $380
Infonec - $240
After pm $226
used the $10 off $100
$216 :)

with some luck maybe it will work for you guys
Sep 27, 2009
59 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
Awesome.

Once G27 gets stock, there's no way NCIX would hold on to their G25s. They are losing money at that point. They still have 182 in-stock
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2003
1404 posts
158 upvotes
Pyrolistical wrote: Awesome.

Once G27 gets stock, there's no way NCIX would hold on to their G25s. They are losing money at that point. They still have 182 in-stock
It's not NCIX has 182 in stock. their system may reflect what distributor has in stock locally in Vancouver and Ontario, NCIX orders from them and ship it out that way, hence the 2-3 business day to process and get the item first.
Sep 27, 2009
59 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
G27 in stock next week?

Vancouver warehouse:
100 on order with an eta 11-12-2009

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)