Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Infonec

Logitech MX Revolution Mouse $59.99 Infonec PM BB for Less

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2009 9:41 pm
Tags:
None
14 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2884 posts
1573 upvotes
toronto
can you really pm this with bb or fs?..i thought they dont pm these small online stores
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19790 posts
3421 upvotes
Woodbridge
I got Future Shop to PM Infonec for the Logitech Harmony One. Best Buy turned me down, I can't remember their BS excuse.

So YMMV.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Oct 9, 2006
715 posts
197 upvotes
GTA
Why is the mouse so popular?
Hoe does it compare to the MX1100?
Jan 17, 2006
959 posts
302 upvotes
Mississauga
Last time I tried to PM something from Infonec on BB they came with the lame excuse that they do not PM Infonec because of their high restocking fee... :mad:
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2005
1745 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
I'd be all over this deal if the mouse did not have a "built in" rechargeable battery. It's kinda irritating to make sure that your mouse is on the dock every night.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
6209 posts
3028 upvotes
Toronto
don_lee103 wrote: I'd be all over this deal if the mouse did not have a "built in" rechargeable battery. It's kinda irritating to make sure that your mouse is on the dock every night.
You clearly haven't used the mouse. From my experience, I need to charge it about once every two weeks.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12990 posts
1471 upvotes
infonec was selling this mouse for 52ish last week. i PM'd bestbuy downtown and got it for like 48.xx all in
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
FS: Acer Predator G1-710 Gaming PC
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
6209 posts
3028 upvotes
Toronto
Siefer999 wrote: infonec was selling this mouse for 52ish last week. i PM'd bestbuy downtown and got it for like 48.xx all in
Looks like I posted a non deal. Sorry about that.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12990 posts
1471 upvotes
milhaus wrote: Looks like I posted a non deal. Sorry about that.
still hot if you can get the PM. I PM'd with my blackberry. I showed the girl the webpage, then speakerphoned the "is it instock" call so she wouldn't give away that they were bestbuy.

PM the downtown FS/BB. Infonec is a couple min walk away and they almost never say no. unfortunately, infonec downtown has a limited amount of stock on a lot of things so call them ahead of time.
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
FS: Acer Predator G1-710 Gaming PC

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)