Hot Deals

[London Drugs] All Fidget Spinners on sale for $2.49 ...even the all metal ones [Regular: $9.99 to $29.99]

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2017 9:19 pm
May 21, 2014
640 posts
826 upvotes
Alberta, AB
webdude wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 12:21 pm
oh didn't actually realize that. (We had a pretty long strike in our organization so I am out of touch with a number of things).
Thanks everyone for pointing that out!! so I don't end up embarrassing myself (or my kid)
Hey just because they are not in ....... They are still pretty fun !!!
Mahawka :)
Oct 21, 2016
286 posts
140 upvotes
I'm in for one now that the prices are falling.

I do have some restlessness issues when sitting at a desk all day.
Nov 7, 2014
471 posts
171 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
If I was a kid my dad would buy this and give it to me on Christmas. My presents were always given 1 year after I asked for them lol
Jul 31, 2017
226 posts
42 upvotes
I'm having my mid-life crisis and I'm going to ask my dad if he can buy me a spinner for Christmas.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2002
2769 posts
148 upvotes
We took our kid to indoor trick or treating last week at a mall. One store gave out metal fidget spinners. I think that tells you enough about their worth.
Sep 18, 2010
74 posts
24 upvotes
Glad this fad is dying out. Excited to see the ones who are all "nah uh! It's a medical device, I need it for X medical condition!" to never use them again and never admit their own bullshit
Dec 16, 2010
464 posts
78 upvotes
craftsman wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 12:05 am
Probably the fastest fad I've seen go up and then crash back down!

I think Devil Sticks were another fad that barely lasted a year before most schools banned them. I remember many years ago in grade school it started in grade 1 with collecting stickers, the next year we played with marbles then moved on to pogs and then the devil sticks came and left just as quickly as they were introduced. At least thats how I remember it. I think the pogs might have gone on for 2 school years.