• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2020 7:54 pm
[OP]
May 8, 2015
71 posts
44 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON

London Drugs free shipping coupon

Does anyone know if London Drugs still gives out free shipping codes for signing up for their newsletter?

I read about it in some old threads here but they haven't sent me one and I signed up a week ago.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
1728 posts
795 upvotes
London
they stopped about 6 or so months ago. for a while when u signed up the email would still say here u r free shipping code and then the spot would be blank and if u call and complained they would just give u a code. last time i tired the email didn't say nothing though so i believe there just not doing it anymore. pretty much now ud have to pay the $75 to hit there free shipping threshold now. u could try calling in and see maybe the c/s agent will provide u one but i doubt it.
Sep 26, 2011
138 posts
103 upvotes
aaron158 wrote: u could try calling in and see maybe the c/s agent will provide u one but i doubt it.
Confirmed: nada. I've never bought anything from LD, saw an item on sale that I'd be willing to buy in case quantity, but the order would only total around $45. Tried phoning customer service, but the agent just parroted the policy about the minimum $75 order to get free shipping. So, they won't get my business.

Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2008
6431 posts
2690 upvotes
If you sign up to LD Extras they give you a $5 code for your birthday.