Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
London Drugs

HOT!! Hamilton Beach Breakfast Wrap/Burrito/Omelette/Pancake Maker $14.99 reg. $59.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 15th, 2017 8:14 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
microserf wrote: I bought one last night and took it out making Chinese steam rice roll. It works perfectly in 1.5 minutes and 2.0 minutes with meat. Thanks so much OP. There is a big benefit but nobody mentions it. "5 YEARS WARRANTY". For the price, it only costs you 3.5 dollars/year. It is worth to pay for it.
That sounds tasty!! I am going to edit the OP to reflect the 5 year warranty, that is awesome! Thanks! :)

I edited some stuff, as follows, in the OP. Edited: This is a flyer item and sale ends on Wed. May 31, 2017. You may be able to get a raincheck if this is not in stock at your local store, in the flyer it states rainchecks may not be available on some flyer merchandise.
Last edited by jory29 on May 27th, 2017 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
Got an extra free shipping code PZEF-FK3H-NGHD-WCC3
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3874 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
Ordered 2, in going to use it to make roti. Brown people should be all over this lol.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes
thx op, grabbed one with free shipping code. took like 2 minutes for code to arrive to my Hotmail account
Jan 10, 2011
365 posts
69 upvotes
GTA
got one with free shipping code. thanks OP!
Jan 10, 2011
365 posts
69 upvotes
GTA
microserf wrote: I bought one last night and took it out making Chinese steam rice roll. It works perfectly in 1.5 minutes and 2.0 minutes with meat. Thanks so much OP. There is a big benefit but nobody mentions it. "5 YEARS WARRANTY". For the price, it only costs you 3.5 dollars/year. It is worth to pay for it.
could you tell me how you did the chinese steam rice roll?
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2012
1023 posts
298 upvotes
zdpz wrote: Ordered 2, in going to use it to make roti. Brown people should be all over this lol.
Can you make roti with this? i just love roties. I've bought this thinking of making roti, tortillas, flat breads. Thanks
May 26, 2003
465 posts
22 upvotes
mfiguei wrote: could you tell me how you did the chinese steam rice roll?
There are lot of receipts on line. It depends what kind of styles you are using? The ingredients include 100g rice flour, 40g potato flour, pinch of salt, 2tbsp oil and one cup of water. This receipt is for microwave, but I try with this machine. Practice more will get better result. Good luck.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1617 posts
374 upvotes
Brampton
Just got the receipt in email. Still not shipped. Anyone got shipping info ?
Koodo 60$ 10gb plan
Public Mobile 36$ 4gb plan
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2536 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener
ambujakshi wrote: Just got the receipt in email. Still not shipped. Anyone got shipping info ?
I ordered a stroller from LD and it said processing until it arrived at my home. No notification of shipping. Just fyi
Mar 30, 2016
70 posts
16 upvotes
Ordered one for the times I want some eggs without a big mess on the stove. Thanks, OP!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Buyer beware it's cheap for a reason... look up YouTube videos on it barely makes a 6 inch tortilla max and 2 eggs for an "omlette" max as well.... cheap build quality and no off/on switch possible fire hazard having to plug in and out with no residual settings on this gadget
May 3, 2017
6 posts
1 upvote
Thanks OP, ordered one with free shipping code received after sign up. Didn't bother about the quality for the price
Mar 27, 2015
66 posts
135 upvotes
T2Y 4B3
Got 3 of them, the other 2 will be for gifts. Thanks OP!
Nov 3, 2003
613 posts
65 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Thanks OP! Had $10 off from PayPal, total came out to be $6.94 with taxes and free shipping
May 26, 2003
465 posts
22 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote: Buyer beware it's cheap for a reason... look up YouTube videos on it barely makes a 6 inch tortilla max and 2 eggs for an "omlette" max as well.... cheap build quality and no off/on switch possible fire hazard having to plug in and out with no residual settings on this gadget
Do you know the regular price ($60) and it has went through CSA etc tests? Think again before you talk!! OK
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes
never got a order confirmation or anything after placing the order, anyone else have that problem?
Jul 22, 2006
807 posts
1676 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote: Buyer beware it's cheap for a reason... look up YouTube videos on it barely makes a 6 inch tortilla max and 2 eggs for an "omlette" max as well.... cheap build quality and no off/on switch possible fire hazard having to plug in and out with no residual settings on this gadget
Have you even used it or are you just depending on a you tube video for your judgement. Let me answer your "concerns".

First of all, what's wrong with a 2 egg omlette? I tried my 2 egg omlette and it came out very well, fluffy and cooked just right with bacon and cheese added.

Next concern....cheap build quality. You have to realize that most kitchen appliances are cheap build quality. I personally didn't think it was any cheaper of a build than my other kitchen appliances. What you failed to mention is that this appliance comes with a 5 year warranty.

No on/off switch seems like a pretty concern. What's wrong with plugging it in and unplugging it to turn it on and turn it off? If you know this about this appliance, there is less of a chance of accidentally leaving it on as you know to turn it off you have to unplug it.

I'm sure most people here know the limitations, and have realistic expectations of this appliance.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)