Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
London Drugs

Instant Pot Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven - 10QT $99.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2019 2:43 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2009
1566 posts
1372 upvotes
Vancouver

[London Drugs] Instant Pot Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven - 10QT $99.99

Instant Pot Vortex Plus Air Fryer Oven - 10QT $99.99

I missed the Walmart $49 T-Fal deal and found this one.

This is a 7 in 1 air Fryer Oven, so it does rotisserie, roast, broil, bake, dehydrate and reheat. Regular airfryer only has only four programs This has a 10Q capacity, which is 1.5-2x bigger than regular airfryer, you can even rotisserie the whole small chicken.
I like it comes with 2 trays which you can double the amount of food. it’s also come with rotisserie basket, which you don’t need to remind yourself to flip the food.

The downside are it is big, I still not able to figure out where can I put it, and it can only go up to 400 degrees.

It is selling at Walmart.com for $79.99, so pretty much the same price.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
Lots of review on the internet, and I bought one myself. I think this gen 1 is not worth getting until they get some issues resolved.

If you are in a market for an air fryer and need to roast a full chicken, this is good buy. If you have an air fryer and Breville Smart Oven, you can save yourself $100.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
2106 posts
3926 upvotes
Surrey
seems like there are plastic smell issue ........... "Plastic components wear and tear fast with constant usage. Melting is the primary issue"
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2009
1566 posts
1372 upvotes
Vancouver
pkphilip wrote: Lots of review on the internet, and I bought one myself. I think this gen 1 is not worth getting until they get some issues resolved.

If you are in a market for an air fryer and need to roast a full chicken, this is good buy. If you have an air fryer and Breville Smart Oven, you can save yourself $100.
Can you elaborate more? I read reviews on LD and Walmart, either the units are broken in a few days or excellent forever, quite extreme.

I just need a basic airfryer, so I targeted to get the $49 T-fal, but I missed the deal, then I found this one, Compare to other $99 airfryers, this one has more functions, so sound like a better choice.
But if it is just a problem marker, I will skip it and just wait for Boxing Day sale.
Jun 25, 2019
1 posts
1 upvote
Hello. You can price match at Superstore and they had no tax only today though.
May 10, 2018
163 posts
109 upvotes
Thanks for this find! I've been waiting for it to go on sale.
Banned
Jul 25, 2017
1068 posts
425 upvotes
How does this compare to the best buy one? Bestbuy is sold out also for $80 5L +Digital Screen
Dec 14, 2006
871 posts
377 upvotes
That's not an oven...no rotisserie basket, etc. They're not really comparable.
leg3nd wrote: How does this compare to the best buy one? Bestbuy is sold out also for $80 5L +Digital Screen
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
tofubb wrote: Can you elaborate more? I read reviews on LD and Walmart, either the units are broken in a few days or excellent forever, quite extreme.

I just need a basic airfryer, so I targeted to get the $49 T-fal, but I missed the deal, then I found this one, Compare to other $99 airfryers, this one has more functions, so sound like a better choice.
But if it is just a problem marker, I will skip it and just wait for Boxing Day sale.
sums up the bad things. If you need an air fryer, this is an awesome unit and MUCH cheaper than the Philips ones.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2009
1566 posts
1372 upvotes
Vancouver
pkphilip wrote: sums up the bad things. If you need an air fryer, this is an awesome unit and MUCH cheaper than the Philips ones.
Thanks, I watched this and another two on YouTube, seems like not that bad. I got a counter top oven already, so I probably will only use the airfry and dehydration functions, maybe rotisserie as well. This size is perfect for 4-6ppl.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2009
1566 posts
1372 upvotes
Vancouver
jaksdj22 wrote: seems like there are plastic smell issue ........... "Plastic components wear and tear fast with constant usage. Melting is the primary issue"
Nanji and T-fal got the plastic smell issue too, maybe it is a common issue for airfryer. Since you mention the melting issue, I just use my Extras credit to purchase the two years purchase protection plan. Hope everything goes well.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
2106 posts
3926 upvotes
Surrey
The ninja doesn’t have any of those problem but it’s just too small and looking for something bigger like this, the melting issue just making me stay away
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
3010 posts
628 upvotes
Ontario
My SO is gonna get pretty excited over this, as she has been eyeing it. She already has 2 instant pots.
Pretty soon i can prolly get rid of the oven and stovetop. LOL
????????oVelox, Versutus, Vigilanso????????
Oct 14, 2008
478 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
I bought one of these a few weeks ago from Walmart and PMed them over Facebook to price match. For the price I'm pretty sure it's unbeatable. Heats up super fast and has lots of neat features. Comes with a drip tray and two slotted trays, which is nice. Keep in mind it's quite loud with the fan on, and when it's off the LCD will say OFF which is pretty annoying. (Would prefer a clock or even better nothing) Online reviews didn't mention this.
Nov 5, 2012
44 posts
17 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks for this. Just purchased one.
Dec 14, 2006
871 posts
377 upvotes
Tried mine a couple of days ago. I made coated wings.
The rotisserie basket actually works quite well.
You can't fill it that full, otherwise the food stays in one place.
But, the results were good...fairly evenly browned the wings.
The basket clean-up though...brutal. I don't think that this appliance will get used much because of that.
I guess that it was to be expected, but I may not have bought it if I had more seriously considered the cleaning aspect.
Otherwise, functionally and aesthetically, it's very basic. Not a premium piece of equipment by any means. But, it's fine.
Definitely not a buy at regular price.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)